Meet Astrid

________________________

I've always liked that scrawny little boy. There was just something different about him that I was attracted to. Thats right, I, Astrid Hofferson, have always liked the wimpy little village screw up for as long as I can remember.

We were really great friends when we were younger. We were almost always together, but then things changed. My father was killed by a dragon. He was the only family I had left since my mother died when giving birth to me. When my father died I didn't talk to anyone for the longest time. I just gave everyone the cold shoulder, ignoring all who spoke to me. I had to become more independent after that, growing smarter, wiser, stronger, and more agile. Hint: Thats why I'm so good with an axe. That was 11 years ago (I was 9 when he died).

It wasn't until I was 15 that i started to talk to others and got over my grieving. Why? Well I was lonely and realized that grieving forever wasn't going to bring my father back. So I set out to find friends who ended up being Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut, and Tuffnut. I soon became the leader of our group. Then, when Gobber had his Dragon Training classes, thats when I saw Hiccup again and all the memories came flooding back.

I'm now 20 and I'm dating Berk's big hero, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. Hiccup went from zero to hero quick, but I could care less. He's the love of my life and I'm so lucky to have him. We have been together for 3 years now and they have been the best 3 years of my life!