No Escape

On The door to the abandoned building open and two males walk in with coffee and a bag from McDonald. They drop their stuff and look around to see where she is. They scout the every room thoroughly to see if shes hiding in the building. After no luck of finding her, they meet up in the front room

Yugi: Any luck finding her?

Yami: No, she escaped. * smashes hand at wall*
Yugi: Calm down, we'll find her. She couldn't of gone far. There no need to get aggressive.

Yami: You realize that if she saw our faces,  She could go to the police about it. We can lose our jobs and head to jail for kidnapping. What we are doing is breaking the law.

Yugi: There is no need to panic, we'll find her. What we can prove can benefit our careers if we succeed. Beside, there are not to many places to hide here. Also, the only way out is if you have a key to the pier entrance.

Yami: You really thought this through. She couldnt of gone far then from here, but she could be on any boat here.
Yugi: I'll check the right side of the pier and you check the left side.

Yami: Alright, we'll meet back here afterwards.

-Meanwhile-

Sakura is running down the street adjacent to the exit of the pier area. She rubs his wrist because they hurt from her trying to pull her hands free by force. Both of her wrist we're red as tomato. She reached the exit but it's locked up with chains and a lock. She rattles the chain with frustration of feeling trapped in a box. She turns around and notices a empty boat. She scouts around for anyone around to see what she's about to do. "I can't believe I'm doing this but it seems rthe only way to escape." She runs to the boat while scanning for anyone around. She made sure none was looking before she enters the boat. It was a small yacht with one room. she sccours the boat for the key. She rumbles through everything on the boat. She looked between seats, on the floor and anywhere else it could be hidden."Sakura thought" Where is the key?! The only place I haven't checked was the ship's main room.

She enters the main room and checks everywhere for the key. She checked every drawer, seats, cabinets and storage space for the key. She was unlucky with finding the key, so she was thinking about how else she could get going.She remembered that it can be hot wired like a car. After remembering this, she bend down to reach the panel to be able to hot wire it. She noticed a reflection of the sun on a item in the ignition. She clicked in after a minute that the key wasn't taken out of the ignition. She takes hold of the key and turns it on. She gets up and sits in the driver seat. As she is about the press the throttle, a hand grasp her from behind. She felt terror and fear for what may come next as she was grabbed. Her mouth gets covered by a hand, causing her screams to sound mumbled. She struggles to attempt to escape. She kicks and elbows but he reluctantly resist letting go. She finally gets out of his clutches by bitting the person's hand. They let go while yelling in pain as she bolts to the exit. He notices her escaping, so he sprints to catch up to her. He is on top of her since he catches up to her within seconds. She gets tackled to the ground by him. He tackles her to the ground hard like a elephant stomping. He hits her in the head by a hard object, knocking her out. She slowly closes her eyes as she stares at the exit until she is unconscious. She munbles something before she goes unconscious "someone...help... me....." her body goes lifeless like a doll.

§------------------------------------------------------§
                   AUTHORS NOTE
sorry for the delay of the chapter being posted. Ive been busy with home stuff and this month I've been getting everything ready for the holiday. I will try to post more chapters before Christmas.