hotel fun {part 1}

^ why tf is he holding a fucking witches broom i mean

so basically idek what this is but i'm guessing it'll make ya get the feels *smirks creepily*

also, this beginning is the best thing ever gtg

-

shawn pulled out, crashing right beside me on the hotel bed, both of our pants filling the room.

"holy shit, that was amazing." he exclaimed, still out of breath from what just occurred.

"my words exactly. god damn, i love you." a cheeky smile grew on my lips as i turned to the side to check my phone.

shawn scooted closer, if that was even possible, and rested his head on my chest, looking at my phone as well.

"damn, all these idiots wanna do is get us kicked out." he laughed as we were both reading the group chat all the boys were in, telling shawn and i to come down to the pool to, in quote, 'turn the fuck up and make the manager pissed'.

"just by swimming?" i slyly smiled, looking down at him as my fingers played with his hair.

he looked up at me with an oh so serious face, "eight of them are down there, we could have already been asked to leave."

"oh shut up and let's go." i playfully rolled my eyes, getting off the bed to put my swimsuit on.

shawn whistled, obviously because of my naked body as i flipped him off in search of what swimsuit to wear.

i was only about two steps away from the bed before i literally crashed back down on the mattress.

"holy fucking shit, i can't even walk."

a smirk grew on his lips when he got off the bed, pulling on some boxers, as he stood up making his way to my own suitcase.

"i'm not even gonna let you pick out which swimsuit because you're wearing the black one." he said with a smirk plastered to his face as he grabbed the scandalous bikini.

it was something i got for when shawn and i went swimming at my house, alone. i wasn't gonna fight with it, seeing as he was content with the choice.

"lovely, it would only be right for me to dress you, seeing as i have left you handicapped." he said in an awful british accent, making his way back over to me.

"fuck you and your cute british accent."

"too late my love, you already did."

-

i wonder what shawn's british accent is like

probably hot as fuck

k gtg part 2 is currently being written;;)

shawn mendes imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara