getting personal at disney

one word: smut

listen to dirty minds; new boyz bc god damn

-

shawn and i have been in disneyland all day long. every ride was so much fun when he would scream at the top of his lungs. he would laugh at me when i would almost chicken out at the 'scary' rides. the best thing of the whole day, being with the love of my life at my favorite place on earth.

we were now in the parking lot, heading to a one night stay at a hotel nearby.

"after you my princess." shawn flashed his million dollar smile, holding the passenger door open for me.

"thank you, charming." i joked back, making him roll his eyes with a slight blush being revealed.

as we were driving down the main highway to get back to a hotel, my actual favorite song came on.

"OH SHIT NAH TAKE A STEP BACK!" i screamed over the quiet volume turning it up almost all the way.

shawn started laughing hysterically, holding his chest to catch a breath. people are always are so surprised with my music choice. cute little girl can't like rap?

"IM GOIN' WILD FOR THE NIGHT FUCK BEIN POLITE!"

soon enough, shawn was joining in, singing very badly due to how loud we were being; basically screaming the lyrics. i even got his phone out to make a snapchat video of him rapping to the lyrics; looking all hot and shit.

(a/n i wish shawn actually posted on sc)

hold up, even better than hot. damn, he was looking so fucking fine at the moment.

i posted at least 3 videos with me being in the last one, before turning off his phone and enjoying the laughing attack both me and him were having due to something extremely funny shawn said referring to a lyric in the song.

god damn, he does look hot as fuck.

as we approached the hotel, shawn pulled up to the front as a vallet came and got our car as we got out.

"have a wonderful stay." the vallet spoke as he got in the driver side of shawn's car.

"oh don't worry, we will." i spoke, probably too quiet for the vallet to hear, but apparently shawn had heard due to his head turning and eyebrows furrowing together because of confusion, i supposed.

"baby, is there something you'd like to catch me up on?" he asked with a slight smirk.

a devilish smirk grew on my lips as i shook my head, walking inside the hotel, with shawn following close behind.

(a/n ^ damn, a shawn follow is hard, you go girl! ok sorry, back to story)

after checking in, we came up to our room and unlocked it by sliding the card along the lock.

when we both walked in, i grabbed shawn's wrist and pulled him back, quickly smashing my lips against his.

he smirked into the kiss as he lightly pushed me against the door, deepening the kiss.

i put one finger on his chest and pushed him back, keeping my finger on him until we were right by the bed, still standing.

"here's the dilemma, mendes. if you weren't so god damn hot during that car ride, i might of let you take me. but here's the thing; you are just too hot. you know what this means, correct?"

a devilish grin grew on his lips and i resisted the urge to pounce on him right then and there, but restrained myself as he shook his head no, not even trying to hide his smirk.

shawn mendes imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें