good luck charm

"shawn, you have to go to the studio to record your new song, legoo!" 

"oh my god babe, it's so early. please don't yell." he whined back, throwing on a shirt after rubbing his eyes, trying to wake up. 

i pulled his arm, pulling him down the stairs, as he was groaning the whole time. 

after getting his fat ass in the car, i high tailed it to the studio, knowing andrew would be mad that he's already this late. 

his eyes fell closed on the drive so i did what any other nice girlfriend would do, i blasted some chris brown to keep him up. note sarcasm. 

it seemed to work, even if he didn't necessarily enjoy it 100%, give or take. 

he reached for the volume button, as he got there faster than i could. 

"baby, it's lovely that you want to indulge yourself in the musical culture of mr. brown, but love, it's way too early to blast his artistry." he spoke in a british accent, that was half british, half mumbles because of how tired he was. 

"you're such a nerd, and it doesn't even matter because we're already here." i rolled my eyes, a smile plastered to my face. 

"great.." shawn said with much sarcasm. 

+

once we were inside the room, shawn immediately went into the smaller sound controlled room where a microphone was waiting for him. but before he did, he turned around and came back over to me. 

"aren't you forgetting something?" he asked with a smirk on his lips. 

i furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion before he abruptly smashed his soft lips onto mine. 

he pulled back before speaking up, "you're my good luck charm baby girl."