smores

"the s'mores tasted almost as good as she did"

ok ok that 'quote' has nothing to do with this ((aka it isn't smut)) but my friend just motherfucking texted me that wtf chris... so i guess that gave me inspiration for this... i don't understand my mind at times...

also, that pic is too fuckin cute for me and i gtg bc of shawn's adorable-ness:)))

-

"shawn!" i yelled in a high pitched baby voice, dragging out the a to get his attention.

his eyes scanned over the bonfire before turning his head to his side, his eyes landing on mine.

his smile grew wider before he replied, "what is it baby girl?"

"it's freezing, man." i shivered, even though the fire was burning away, right in front of me.

"sucks for you loser." he laughed as my eyes grew wide and i hit his chest, before a smile grew on my lips anyway.

"just kidding ," he laughed as i cringed at the word bæ, "take my sweatshirt."

he pulled it off before i could protest, and handed it to me. it was his maroon sweatshirt he wore all the time.

"my favorite." i smiled, looking deep into his eyes. before i even knew it, we were both leaning in.

as our faces were merely centimeters away, a commotion and yelling from the campground pulled us apart.

"yo shawny, s'mores are starting!" one of shawn's friends said, too drunk to notice he just ruined our moment.

"screw the s'mores." he mumbled, smashing his lips onto mine.

i pulled back after a while, breathless, "maybe. we. should. get. some-" i said in between kisses, in the end being cut off by my own breath hitching in my throat as shawn started kissing my neck.

it took some effort, not wanting this to stop, before i rolled my eyes while giggling , pushing him off me and standing up while grabbing his hand.

"s'mores are starting." i reminded teasingly.

"damn, never knew s'mores could be a cock block..."