Finally Here

"" =talking
' ' =thinking

Normal P.O.V
"Good bye Dad! Bye Lily, Violet, and Daisy! Take care!" Misty yelled to her family before leaving to go to the airport.
"Like bye little sis!" Lily and Violet shouted waving at her. "Come back safe! We'll take care of dad for you!" Daisy said while the just waved.
Misty smiled and waved as the bus sped away to the airport. Finally when she couldn't see them anymore, she sat back in her seat and sighed.
"Hey what's wrong? Why the frown? We're going to Kanto! Isn't that your dream?" A blue haired girl said sitting next to Misty.
Misty turned her head and saw her best friend, Dawn Berlitz.
"Oh hey Dawnie. I'm just a little worried for my family. I mean my sister are nice and all but they don't know how to take care of anything!" She said worrying again.
"No need to worry! My step brother, Tracey promised he'd take care of them! You can trust him!" She winked. "Especially because he's your boyfriend!" She teased. Misty sighed. "I broke up with him..." She said. Dawn gasped in surprise. "You broke up with Tracey?" She asked. Misty nodded. "He didn't want me to go to Kanto anyways. Dawn sighed. "Well get some rest because we're almost to the airport!" She declared and went back to her seat.
Misty looked out the window at the scenery before closing her eyes. 'I wonder what Kanto is like...' She thought as she fell asleep.

TIME SKIP! To the next morning!

Misty ran out of the airport building with her bags in hand and breathed in the fresh Kanto air.
"Finally! We're here! I can't believe I'm here!" She shouted, smiling.
"Misty come on! The bus will leave with out us!" Dawn called from inside the building. Misty laughed. "Just give me a minute!" She yelled back and sat on a nearby bench. "I'm here mom..." She whispered quietly.
Soon, she headed back inside to wait for the choir tour bus.

Misty's P.O.V
As I got off the bus with Dawn, I smiled brightly. I had finally arrived in Kanto! My mothers home country. She came back here to work because we couldn't afford ourselves back home in Sinnoh. My sisters and I were too young to work and my father owned a pet shop that wasn't doing too good.
But now that I was here, I had planned to tell Mr. Oak, the choir leader, for an extension to stay here. Many others had done that before so why not me? I mean I was already here. Why waste it?
Everyone headed into the hotel where we were staying for the competition. Dawn and I stayed behind. I twirled around, happily. "Isn't Kanto beautiful?" I asked my best friend. "Yes it's very beautiful now come on! You getting us left behind again!" She said and tugged at my arm but I just gently shook her off. "Get inside if you want. I'll be there soon!" I laughed and she trudged inside. I saw her glance at me several times before closing the door. She's such a good best friend.
I twirled around some more and remembered a promise that I had made to Daisy one time when I was really missing mom.

FLASHBACK! WOO!

Misty sat down on one of the wooden fences that surrounded her house and watched the sunset fall behind the mountains. She sighed sadly as she thought of all memories she had of her mother. Suddenly the fence creaked a little and Misty turned her head to see Daisy climbing on. "Hey Misty..." She said. Misty turned her attention back to the ground and her swinging feet. "Hey..." She mumbled. "You're thinking about mom again aren't you?" Daisy asked trying to scootch closer to Misty. Misty sighed again and nodded. "I...I really miss her..." She said and tears started to form around her eyes. Daisy put her arm around Misty. "Don't worry Misty! She calls us everyday on the video call." She said trying to cheer up her little sister. "One call a day isn't enough!" Little Misty declared. "I want to hug her! And play with the animals from the store with her! A-And I want us all to go on picnics again! Like before!" She said. Fat tears fell out of her eyes and soon she couldn't stop crying. "I-I miss m-mommy!" She cried in her little ten year old voice. Daisy hugged her and started to cry too. "I miss her too Misty...I miss her too..." Daisy said.
The two sisters sat side by side on the fence and cried.
Soon they were down and both were wiping their tears with each other's shirts.
"Sorry I ruined you shirt Daisy..." Misty said and hiccuped from crying for too long. Daisy laughed. "No worries little sis. I got my mascara on yours so I guess we are even." She said and tried to wipe off Misty's snot from her shirt with a hanker chief. Misty and Daisy laughed until soon Daisy had to steady the both of them so they wouldn't fall off.
"Hey Daisy?" Misty said and Daisy looked over. "What?" She asked. "When I'm old enough...can I go and stay with mommy in Kanto if she stays there forever?" Misty asked innocently. Daisy looked at her little red headed sister in surprise but smiled. "Of course Misty." She said as the sun finally went down. "And when I'm there I'm going to the air and tell it I love it because it's where mommy is!" Misty declared raising her little fists. Suddenly she jumped off the fence and motioned for Daisy to watch her.
"I'm gonna twirl around just like this!" She said twirling around in circles near Daisy. "And then I'm going to say I love you Kanto! I'm going to see my mommy!" She shouted out hugging herself and jumping up and down.
Daisy laughed and tried to hold herself to the fence but was failing and finally, she fell off the fence. Misty rushed over to her laughing sister and they both were on the floor laughing and their faces turned red.

END OF FLASHBACK! Still mistys p.o.v

I smiled as I thought of my sister and I from seven years ago. She still hadn't changed and I was glad.
I jumped up. "Ok Daisy! Here we go!" I yelled and started to twirl around, cheerfully.
"I'm here! I'm here! Oh Kanto! I love you-" I cried out but I bumped into a boy and my still twirling arms had caught stuck around his neck and our faces were mere inches away from each other. I stared at him for a few seconds.
He had deep chocolate brown eyes and his skin had a nice tan color. He had dark, messy, black hair and sitting on top of his hair was a red hat with a white cover that had a green...check mark?
Suddenly, I felt myself being pushed away and my hands fell back to my side.
"I don't know or care where you're from but here in Kanto, SANE people don't do that." He said brushing me off and walked away from me. "I am sane!" I yelled at him and huffed. "Ugh whatever..." I sighed. I checked my phone to see that Dawn had texted me. Most of them pictures of me twirling around. I scrolled down and noticed the last picture was of me and that boy. I have to admit. We did look pretty good. I blushed and shook my head. 'No! No! He was just extremely rude to you! His looks doesn't affect that' I thought to myself and headed inside.

So this is my second pokeshipping fanfic! I hope you all like it! Also! I will still be continuing my Fairy Tail fanfic and my Falling For You story!
Also I forgot to mention in my authors note part that there is no pokemon in this. Probably only like plushies like in this world. Ugh this ugly reality... Anyways bye!
                  ~Jason Hibiki ( KenAndJason )