Fake

Dawn's P.O.V

"Misty! Misty!" I shrieked.
"What did you need to wake me up at 6:00 in the morning?!" She asked.

Ok so she was pissed but it was just too important.

"Mom left this morning but I saw your visa on the table."
"So?"
"It expires in two weeks!"

Her face went pale.

"Two weeks?!" She screamed. "I'm dead!"

"Ok I tolerated when you were screaming but what is redhead screaming for?" Ash walked in, looking pretty pissed that he was woken up too. I swear, two peas in a pod.

"Misty's visa expires in two weeks!" I explained.

Instead of being the understanding and nice cousin, he burst out in laughter.

"Stupid! Stop laughing!" I said and hit him with the paper.
"Atch! Ok!" He said and backed off.

"Ahhhh! What'll I do?" Misty moaned and tumbled around on the bed.
"Misty. calm down! W-We'll think of something!" I said and tried to get her to stop.

"Hey, dummy. I'm sure you'll just get a visa just by showing these Kantonans your unlawfully red hair from Sinnoh." He snickered.
"I'll kill you!" Misty yelled and they ran around the room like little children.

Oh god. What am I gonna do with these two?

"Ok, ok. No need to worry! Mama Dawn will fix this." I sighed and pulled them apart.
"Mama Dawn?" They asked at the same time.
"Whatever! All I'm saying is I'll fix this."

They sat down obediently on the couch and I thought. What would be a quick an easy way to fix her visa problem?

"It's ok if you can't figure anything out. I did get some money that I can send back to Sinnoh before deportation." Misty said.
"Aw, don't feel bad, Misty." Ash said. We looked at him in surprise. "It makes you look bad for self-pitying." He continued.
"I hate you..." Misty growled and I sighed.

My eyes lit up as I thought of something Mom had told me before. It was something she did so she could become a Kanto citizen.

"I got it!" I exclaimed.
"Knowing you, it'll be dumb." Ash said.
"Shut it." I said
"What's your idea?" Misty asked. She was struggling not to strangle him.

"I was thinking about something Mom did to get her visa." I explained.
"Oh yea. She married some Kantonan guy, right? So what? Are you saying she should marry some guy just to get her visa?" Ash asked.

When I nodded with my sparkly eyes, they shared a look of disbelief.

"Marry?!" They exclaimed.

I giggled as they glared at each other. I swear they didn't realize how cute they were.

"Why would I marry?!" Misty asked.
"Who'd marry her?!" Ash asked.

He yelped when Misty hit him.

"Gihi..." I smirked and they stopped wrestling.
"Oh no. I don't like that look." Misty moaned.
"Why? What is it?" Ash asked.
"Ash, you're a Kantonan citizen, right?" I winked and they caught my drift.
"Oh, no! Never!" They shouted.
"But, come on! Misty'll pay you!" I whimpered.
"Hey! Don't speak for me!" Misty said.
"Well, I do need money..." He muttered.
"Don't tell me you're actually considering it?!" Misty asked.

He looked her over and she shivered.

"Keep your eyes over there." She said and punched him.
"Sorry." He laughed and her cheeks burned up.

"This is perfect! Ash needs money and you need a visa! Pay ash some money and he'll marry you so that you can get your visa and he won't be poor!"

I clapped my hands together and waited for appraisal.

"I'm not poor...I just need to pay someone back..." Ash mumbled.
"Like heck I'll marry this guy!" Misty said.

"Do you want to get deported and never find your mother's grave or what?" I asked.
"No..." She muttered.

"Good. Ash, how much do you need?"
"Um...$500..."
"Ash! $500?!"
"I needed to borrow money to send to my siblings back home!"

"Ugh whatever. Misty, you got that much?"
"Yea."
"Great!"
"But this'll never work!"
"Why?"
"Because...dad said marriage is sacred and you should only marry if you love them...."
"Then no problem! You guys just have to fall in love!"

I'll admit. I was pretty proud of myself for that but by the way they were glaring at me, I'd say not.

"Me?! In love with him?!"
"Me?! In love with her?!"

"You're out of your mind!" They exclaimed.

"Mom? We've got a wedding to arrange." I smirked to my mom as I called her on my phone. I could hear her smirking back.

This'll be the best fake wedding ever!