Won't Say It

I felt something wet on my shirt. She was crying. "I promise I won't let something like that happen again." I promised. I was sincere.

I didn't want her crying ever again.
_________________________

"Remember Misty, marriage is scared so don't fall in love easily."

I could hear my dad's advice ringing through my head. I wasn't falling in love. Of course I wasn't.

Looking at Ash's face before made me sick.
At least until yesterday.

I don't know why. All I could see was what he did for me yesterday. All I could remember was being afraid and trapped and then....Ash. He came to save me.

But no! I won't say it! It's not true! I-I just met this guy! Why should I admit that I...I might...like him?

No! Never! Maybe? Ye...yes?

Feeling were so hard to deal with. Why didn't I feel like this with Tracey? I mean Tracey and Ash are cousins right? Shouldn't it be the same feeling?

"Yo. You ok?" I looked up and there was the core of my problems. Ash
"Uh yea...I-I'm fine...." I said waving my hands at him. I just wanted him to leave. I needed to figure this out first without his distraction.
"Are you sure? You were sorta twitching over here?" He asked.
"Yes! I'm fine!" I snapped. He recoiled and I regretted it.
"Geez sorry. Just making sure you were ok." He said, getting up to leave.
"W-Wait Ash...I'm s-sorry..." I said.

Oh god....did I just apologize? What am I thinking?! Do I WANT him to stay with me?! God I'm so pathetic...

"What? You wanna talk? Geez girls are so weird."
"W-Well fine! Don't talk to me! I can figure stuff out on my own!" I said as I went to my room.
"Wait misty I'm sorry. I'll talk." He grabbed my hand before I could step into my room.
"I don't want to talk to you anymore."
"But I want to talk to you..."

I could feel my face blushing. Was this that feeling my sisters were always talking about? L-Lov-

"BLEH" He shouted sticking out his toungue and popping his eyes out.
"AGHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed and threw a sucker punch at him.
"Ugh...." Ash fell back on the floor, holding his stomach.

Oh come on Misty! There you go again, being such a tomboy!

"A-Ash?!" I fell down next to him, worried. Geez, he just saved me yesterday and I repay him by punching him in the stomach?!
"Misty..." He choked out, holding up his head.
"Y-yes?"
"You....aren't cute...." And with that he fell back, unconscious.

I stared at him. He...just said I wasn't...cute?!

"ASH! WAKE UP SO I CAN KNOCK YOU OUT AGAIN!" I shouted, violently shaking his unconcious body.
"Uggghhh..." One eye was open while the other was not. It was sorta creepy to look at.
"Ash! I said wake u-" Ash suddenly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him. Now I knew that my face was heating up.

I struggled to get off of him but his grip was tight.

"Ash! Let go of me!" I said. I could only move my head but if I moved it any closer, I would've touched his lips. Th-they call that a...kiss....right?

Wait no. No touching lips! Disgusting!

"Missssteee....you know something?"he asked.
I sighed. "What?"
"You're cute when you smile..."

I felt something warm on my lips and I glanced down slightly. Ash had managed to pull me closer until our lips were touching. It felt...weird.
His lips were soft and...AND THEY WERE TOUCHING ME!

"ASH KETCHUM!" I pushed him off of me and rolled away. I grabbed a pillow and slapped him upside the head with it until he was unconcious again.

My first kiss had to be with THAT guy?!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but it's Christmas break so I might be able to do more. Also look out for my fairy tail oneshots! They'll be great!(hopefully)
~Jason Hibiki