Challenge

Ash's P.O.V

"This is really happening..." I said.
"This is really happening..." Misty said.

Dawn wasn't kidding about the fake wedding. She'd told her mom immediately and they were so excited about the stupid idea that they'd already rented a nice church for the wedding even if it's fake.

"Dawn, you didn't have to go that far!" I hissed, pulling her aside from the wedding planner.
"Aw come on, Ashy! I really want to do this! Besides, Misty will get deported if we don't help her!" Dawn shot me her puppy eyes and I cringed.
"Dawn, not the puppy eyes." I muttered.

Somehow, Dawn upped the level of her puppy eyes and I almost collapsed at the intensity.

"Ok, ok! Fine! Continue your stupid wedding plans!" I said in defeat.
"Thanks, Ashy!" Dawn squealed.

"Wait! But I don't want to marry him!" Misty exclaimed in protest.
"Why?" Dawn asked.
"B-Because I don't like him that way." She blushed.
"What's not to like about him?" Dawn asked.
"He's...he's...he's weird!" She said.
"I'm weird?!" I exclaimed. "You're weirder than me, Ms. Hits-people-on-the-head-for-no-reason!"
"W-Whatever!" She blushed. "Besides! You know how my dad feels about fixed marriages, Dawn."
"Oh yea..." Dawn frowned. Her eyes lit up as she continued. "Well, he'll understand when he knows why! Besides, it won't even be fake if you guys end up falling in love."
"Fall in love? With who?" Misty and I asked at the same time.
"With each other, of course! Who else?" Dawn smiled.
"Dawn!" We shouted..
"See? You're perfect for each other!" Dawn giggled.
"Aunt Johanna!" We yelled.

Aunt Johanna came towards us with a clipboard and her hair covered in flower petals looking just as chirpy as her daughter.

"Is there something the matter?" She asked.
"I don't want to get married to this idiot!" Misty said.
"And I don't wanna spend the rest of my life with this cow!" I protested.

Aunt Johanna's cheerful grin disappeared and in its place was a evil smile. Dawn had the same smile and they were both surrounded by a dark aura.

"Well we'll just have to do something about that, won't we?" She said.

We looked at them in fear and leaned back as they were towards us.

Aunt Johanna ripped off a piece of paper from her clipboard and handed it to us.

It was a coupon to Kanto's fanciest resteraunt, Chez Platypus. Despite the weird name, it was really fancy and you had to reserve a spot two months in advance.

"How did you get these?!" I asked.
"A friend gave them to me. Her mom was trying to set her up with someone so she gave them to me because she didn't like the guy." Aunt Johanna explained.
"But...but..." I stuttered.
"Tomorrow at eight p.m. sharp! You both better be there or else! Oh and dress fancy!" She glared at us until we nodded.
"Good! Now that that's out of the way, Dawnie and I have a wedding to plan!" She smiled and they walked away.

"So....we're having a date..." I said, casually.
"No. No, no, no. We are not having a date! I will not let my first date be with you!" Misty said.
"Wait, your first date? Have...have you never been on a date before?" I asked.
"What? And you have?" She said.
"Of course I have. I'm pretty much the ladies go to guy." I lied.
"Sure..."
"Didn't you date Tracey?" I asked.
"Yea but he never took me on a date. Like a real date. Well, except for that one time he said we were going out but just ended up getting his laundry from the laundromat. I had to pay too." She scowled.

I couldn't help but laugh. What was up with that weird cousin of mine.

"At least he's interesting." I defended.
"Yea, all he wants to talk about is himself." She said.
"Really?" I asked. I haven't seen my cousin in like ten years and that's how he dates girls?
"Yea, whatever. It doesn't matter. Ok if we're going on this 'date', you better dress nice!" She warned me.
I put my hands up. "Trust me, I know fancy."
"I'll believe it when I see it." She scoffed and walked off.

Hmm, was that a challenge? Ok then, redhead. I'll make you fall for me so hard that you won't want to get up.

Challenge accepted