1. Playboy and Playgirl

Harry's POV

"Hey man, how's my car?" I asked Keith, he's my brother and at the same time, my best friend. We're on the same track, racing. But I have won more trophies and medals than him. C'mon I'm a champion.

"Perfect dude, where are you going? There's no race today." I gave him a manly look, which he already guessed. "Oh, I get it, just remember don't break her heart within 24 hours and find another." He really knows me. "Here's your keys." He threw it to me. "By the way playboy, your jar of hearts is already full, buy a new one." I shook my head and entered the car.

People call me as Playboy Harry, well it's true because Keith said it already and today I'm going to meet Alex, the girl I bumped at the club. She's sorta pretty, she has a great cleavage and a nice ass . . . I don't know if that's really her because I was so drunk back then.

I called her. "Hello Harry, so meet me at the cafe?" Her voice is so soft.

"Okay, I'm excited to see you Alex."

"Me too." She said seductively, I could melt right now.

~

I get into the cafe and then I saw a barely showing back of a woman, I excitedly approached her. She has a long straight, healthy hair, and she smells so great. In slow motion, she turned her face to me. My eyes widened, my jaw drops down the floor, I pulled it back and swallowed so hard. Am I dreaming? Please slap the hell out of me right now!

"Hello Harry." She said with a smile. No . . . no . . . no!!!!!! I ran away from her and I got bumped into the waiter and all the glasses and plates are broken, shattered on the floor. I ran towrds the door without saying sorry to what had happened, but karma is a bxxch, I slipped my feet off because the floor is slippery and I hit my chin on the door's handle, everybody in the cafe started laughing. Sh*t I am now mortified. But hey, it's better to be like this than to stay with a monster lady. Having a chapped lips, flat nose and her face is full of pimples and blackheads. Oh dude, she's so effin . . . I don't know, oh my God I didn't think she exists. Maybe I was too drunk that time, oh damn Harry!

~

"Hey dude, you're early what happened?"

"Damn it Keith, I don't wanna go to the club anymore I don't wanna die yet!" I said panting.

"Tell me, she's one of the girls you call a 'Woman of Mars'".

"More than that, ugh! I'm going out."

"Wait dude. Ryan called." Oh that motherfvcker cheater. "He wants a rematch."

A rematch? I already won the race though, and drag racing is kinda dangerous, especially at night. And what would be the prize, his girlfriend? Nah, I don't think so, because I heard that his girlfriend is the most beautiful woman on earth, and at the same time the daredevil. How unlucky the girl is.

"Okay, tell him tonight."

"Tonight? Seriously dude I fixed your car not for dragging."

"Viper can do, c'mon let's check."

Jennifer's POV

"Make it shine like it's new . . . just like that."

Do I look like crazy here? Um kinda, coz I'm talking to myself alone, cleaning every single part of my baby. I love my motorcycle more than anybody else, more than than Ryan. Call me flirt or something, because anyone can see my body around guys in the morning. But hey, I'm stick to one and I don't know how to cheat, that's why I am also the baddest bxxch, you know what, I'm still a virgin laugh if you want to, I don't care.