8. The Promise

Jennifer's POV

Yes, I told him I love him, I don't want to make it long I just feel it, I said it because I mean it, I mean it because it's true. I love him I swear, there's no joke.

"Do you really love me Honey?" he asked as he stood up.

"Yes Harry I mean it, I love you." But I am not yet ready to tell you the real me because I am in danger.

"I love you too, I love you, I love you, I love youuuu!!!" He hugs me so tight and kissed my neck softly, I felt aback and I know he is too. "I'm sorry Honey, I really am, I didn't mean it."

I put my fingers on his lips. "It's okay I'm not mad." He holds my wrist and kissed my fingers. He clasped his hand with mine and run my knuckles on his face before he puts it on his heat.

"You will always be in my heart my daredevil Honey." Daredevil Honey huh.

"And you are to me My Playboy Harry." I wanna kiss him but I can't, because he's gonna see my face, he'll get confused, well he already kissed me, remember?

"Honey if you don't let me see your face and kiss your lips, can you at least tell me your real name?" Should I tell him? But what if he's gonna research about me? But it is just a name Jennifer! Maybe it'll never come into his mind on searching about my personal info.

"Promise me to don't you ever tell to others because Harry I am now trusting you."

He put his hand on his heart. "I promise with all my heart." I smiled inside because I really do trust him.

I took a deep breath and stuck my hand out, "I'm Jennifer." I did it.

His face lightens up but I don't know what's in his mind because he's smirking. "Can I call you just the last syllable of your name, 'FER'? Because when you call me Harry, I'm gonna call you back as Fer and we'll be like HARRIFER." He thinks a little, "You spell it H A R R I F E R by the way." He's a shipper.

HARRIFER? Okay I love it.

Harry's POV

It's been a month since she told me she loves me and I always feel like it's our first time to be official because the sweetness, the love and the communication are always there, though I don't even see her face yet, I've been asking her but she's insisting not to. It's okay, I understand, I love her, and I do respect her. But I have a very big problem, LYNN. I can feel that she's falling in love with me now, like really really in love.

"Harry say something please. I think I love you already." She said, holding my hand. We stopped walking down the street, I have to tell her what I feel for het but I'm so confused.

"Lynn, I don't know what to say." I cupped her face. I can't be this playboy anymore because Jennifer changed me. "I like you Lynn, yes, I really like you but I told you I have a girlfriend and we love each other."

"So this thing between you and me, is it all a joke huh Harry?" she said with her teary eyes. "I should've fought my feelings for you. Damn it! I expected too much from a man who did nothing but to make me hopeful and fvck!" She's now crying, her eyes are red, I pulled her close to me and put her head on my chest and let her cry out of it all.