12. Sure-Prize?

Jennifer's POV

I woke up first before Harry and I don't wanna go back to my house yet, I want to stay here with Harry forever. At least he loves me and he cared. I decided to go downstairs to prepare breakfast; I found nothing but hotdogs and eggs.

I'm cooking my last two pieces of hotdogs when I heard knocks on the door. I ran to see who it is.

"Dad." He has this serious face.

"Where's Harry? And why are you wearing apron and holding a spatula? Are you his maid now?"

Why is he so hard to me right now? Is it because I am in a relationship with Harry? What's wrong with that, with him? I've grown up with all his decisions, except for the part that I'm hiding my track. Now I'm so sick and tired of it. I'm going to fight for myself and fight for Harry, for us.

"Dad, will you stop? I am not his maid, I'm cooking because I wanna surprise him. And whatever you say dad, I'm not gonna listen to you anymore."

"Lynn what's the commotion ov. . ." I heard Harry from my back. "Oh, good morning sir." He greeted politely.

"What's good in the morning if I am seeing your face?" my dad retorts.

"If you don't have something good to say, you may go now dad."

"I'm going home with you." He then suddenly pulled my hand way out of Harry's house.

Harry held my other hand and that made us stop. "Sir." He said. "If you love your daughter, let her live the life she wants, let her choose the one she loves, and let her explore the world. Lynn is already in the right age to decide for her life, don't grip her on the neck."

My father suddenly let go of me, he's about to say something but eh choosed not to. He just looked at me and shook his head. He's walking away but I called his attention.

"Dad!" he stops, he turned around and looked at me. "I love you." I mouthed and pursed my lips, he just nods and continued walking away. I know you love me too dad, so please don't turn away from me just like that, don't do this to me.

"Let him cool down baby." Harry whispered. "Let's go inside, let's just eat the stress away."

"Don't give up on us Harry." I kissed his cheek. "I'll be lost in track without you."

"You're so cheesy today, you even cooked." He teased.

"I just want to surprise you, you're lucky I love you."

"Thank you." He bowed down and winked after. "C'mon I wanna eat you." I scowled at him. "I'm not gonna rephrase that." He pinched my nose and suddenly ran to the kitchen. "Babe this hotdog is jumbo!" he said showing a hotdog.

"You are so crazy as fvck." I shook my head and took a bit from his hotdog. "It tastes good." I said and took a bite again.

"Mine's better though." He pulled me closer and made me sat on his lap. "Do you also want to take a bite?"

I giggled sarcastically, "Hmmm, if I take a bite on yours, you'll be crying like a baby."

"Okay, taste then." He teased again and kissed my knuckles.

I can't take this anymore, "Enough of this sexual teasing Harry, I'm famished."

"You can eat me if you want to."