6. Stay The Night

Jennifer's POV

It's crazy, I am the mistress of my boyfriend. But I don't care, as long as he doesn't know that Jennifer and Lynn are the same person. But to be honest, I'm afraid that one day when he knows about it, he'll leave me . . . well I am hoping that he'll not do it to me, it would be hurt as fvck. But realizing, I'll be the one to blame because I played with him, oh he played with me also, so maybe we're just even.

"Honey?" I heard his voice from the other line.

I know he needs something, "Yes?"

"Um, can you come here and stay the night with me?" He asked. 

To be honest, I want to, but I'm controlling myself not to, because if I stay, he'll gonna see my face. Typical men do, yelling, blaming, kicking me out his house. So I'm not gonna go and stay the night with him, even if I want to. Sad story

I sighed, "Baby you know I can't." Wait, I can! As Lynn! Maybe I should go. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I understand." He said, but I can hear the disappointment in his voice. "Goodnight Honey, I love you." Damn those stupid butterflies in my stomach won't stop again. He's so damn sweet, I can't!

"Goodnight." I said and hung up, but the feeling is exquisite, I'm being crazy.

Leah entered into the house, making me flinch.

"So how's the girlfriend/playgirl/daredevil/best friend of mine?" She sat down the couch beside me, giving me this weird look.

I sighed and took a sip on my juice. "I'm okay Leah, don't worry about me." I pretend to smile.

"Do I look like worrying about you?" She sarcastically laughed. I just rolled my eyes. I don't know, I suddenly feel so gloom, stressed. "But seriously Jenn Lynn."

I looked at her, I mean scowling at her because I hate it when she calls me Jenn Lynn, I just hate it. "I'm kidding Jennifer, God don't look at me like that." She said and drank my juice, nice! "Now tell me what's bothering you."

There's a silence for a while, but then . . . "I'm sad." I muttered.

"Oh my babe is sad, come here." She said opening her arms wide for me and I just let myself fall into her.

"I don't know Leah, I just feel sadness inside of me." I said wanting to cry, but I can't.

"Cry it out baby."

"I can't, there are no tears to flow out." She pushed me and held my shoulders.

"Are you still normal?" She then started tapping my face, but ended up cupping it. She looked into my eyes. "You're lacking of sleep, now go upstairs and sleep." She commanded me as if I am her daughter.

"I'm not slee . . .haaa . . ." I yawned.

"Yes you are, now go!" She's making me scared now, coz she looks scary lol.

~

I checked if Leah already went home so that I can go to Harry's tonight. I, as Lynn, decided to call him, to inform him that I'm gonna spend the night with him because I can't sleep alone in this house. Besides, I want to cuddle with him, do some stupid stuffs like ordinary couples do.

"Oh hey Lynn, why aren't you sleeping? It's already 9 pm." And why are you still awake too? Duh!

"Because I wanna see you." I said, kinda flirting so he can give in.

"I would love that." See, he gives in easily. First attempt succeeded! Hahaha. "Wait for me at the park." He said and he already hangs up, the fvck, he's so damn excited.

Harry's POV

Okay! Even though Honey won't be with me here tonight, I still got Lynn, she's going to be with me tonight, and I'm going to take her here in my house. So just wait for me Lynn, I'm on my way! 

"Shall we?" I asked her when I saw her at the park, sitting on the bench, under the lamppost. She looks so sweet and innocent, scrolling at her phone. "Sorry if I made you wait."

She stood up and held my hand, "It's okay." She smiled at me. "Where are you taking me?" She sweetly asked. Well, I don't wanna go straight to my house first, as if I'm hitting on her so sudden. I don't like that, I'm not like that, I'm a gentleman, you must know that.

We're holding each other's hand while walking, "You, where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know, you." She replied.

"I'm asking you baby." I said and held her hand tighter. Her soft hand reminds me of Honey. "You're hand is so soft." I muttered, and suddenly she removed her hand from my grip and looked at me with her big eyes. "Hey, what's the matter?" I asked worried.

"No-nothing, I'm just . . . never mind, I'm only overreacting on things." She said looking down. I pulled her chin up and made her look at me. 

"If there's any problem, you can tell me so you don't have to overreact or worry. Okay baby?"

She bit her lip and closed her eyes for a little moment and breathed. "Thank you Harry." She finally smiled again. I love seeing her smile, her smiled praised her true beauty. "You're so sweet, I'm not gonna ask why girls are easily falling for you." But I'm doing my best for you to fall for me harder.

"Maybe it's in my blood." I joked and she buys it. 

"You really are a playboy." She giggled.

I know she's tired of walking for meters, because she asked me if we can sit for a moment, before we go back to the car. So now, we're sitting down on the grass, she has her head leaning on my shoulder, while I wrap my arms around her so she can't get cold so much. 

"What is your philosophy in life." I suddenly asked randomly. 

"I don't have any." She said so cold. This girl is so different. "Besides, I don't even know what life is." Is she kidding me?

"Then let me show you how life works." If you let me in.

She looked up at me blankly. Her eyes are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, but when I looked deeper, I saw hiding tears inside. "I'm sleepy." She said and cut our gaze.

"Is it okay for you to sleep at my house and spend the rest of the night with me?" Please? "I will do no harm."

"How can I be sure?" 

"Just trust me. Because Lynn, I like you so much, that I will never ever going to do something that can make you be mad at me because I do respect you."

She stood up and walked 2 steps, and turned around to face me again. "What if your girlfriend finds out?" She asked.

Oh Honey! "I'm not gonna say it."

"You're cheating, and it's bad. Harry if you really love your girlfriend, you should not be doing this, don't hide secrets, don't cheat, don't hurt her feelings, don't make her--" I cut her off by putting my fingers on her lips, her eyes widened.

I slid my hand on her back and pulled her closer to my body. I'm holding her tight, and leaned my face with her, now we're nose to nose.

"Harry . . ." She whispered. "Don't do this pl--"

Oh hush now Lynn! I didn't help myself anymore, there's only one thing to make her big mouth shut so . . . I suddenly crashed my lips with hers.