16. Byebye

Jennifer's POV

I'm not yet done with my game I'm still playing it because no one is allowed to step inside this house without my personal tricks for them to suffer. Call me mean bxxch or anything. I don't care, besides I may be the baddest bxxch in the whole wide universe.

"Baby that was mean." Harry told me as we're here at the abandoned play ground, where he's afraid of. We're star gazing, I'm sitting while he's his head on my lap.

I pushed him and stood up on the swing and let it swing. "I know Harry, you can't blame me." I said. "I have the . . ." Ugh never mind.

He let me sit down on the swing and went behind me. "You have the what?" he asks then pushed the swing.

"Nothing." Well I gotta say I have the rights but no, I'm not acclaiming it. It's still Harry's property. "Maybe we should go back home." I jumped off the swing so high and I almost out of balance.

"Lynn will you be careful?" Harry holds my shoulders. He's looking if I got bruises but I have nothing. "You are making me nervous. I don't want you get bruises and scars." He then hugs me tight.

"Relax Harry, I'm not gonna die, duh."

To be honest with you Harry, you really should be nervous if you see me, my tricks as a daredevil. But you don't know me yet so just wait, the right time will come and you'll see me doing my own game.

"Don't be nervous. I'm playing since I'm a kid. I'm used to it." Yeah dude!

"Just don't do that again okay?" he eyed me.

I sighed and smiled, fake smile actually. "Okay, okay. I'm not gonna do it anymore." No! I'm doing it again and again with or without your consent and knowledge Harry because this is my thing, you cannot stop this daredevil.

"Promise?" he asked and I nodded. "Okay pinky promise."

I looked at him, "You're so damn corny, c'mon let's go home."

"Not until we do the pinky promise." I rolled my eyes at him.

"No I'm not gonna do it." I said seriously and crossed my arms. I just want him to force me, I mean sweetly forcing, sweet force. I'm waiting for him to do cute things, that'll make me do the things I wouldn't do.

"I will tickle you until you pee on your pants . . .or . . ." he made a thinking face and then he smirked. "I will not gonna kiss you or pleasure you." Huh, your face Harry! I can live without sex or kissing ya know.

I laughed and playfully smacked is head. "Majadera! First you can't tickle me and second, I can live without any physical or sexual interaction with you."

His face changes. "Okay then, let's go home." He looks down and forcefully drags his feet away, of course he has a sad face.

"Hey Harry." I reached for him. I crossed my arms with his and looked at him with big eyes and funny face. Why am I even doing this? "Harry, Harry, Harry." I'm singing his name trying to get his attention.

I then caught his eyes and he suddenly smirked. Oh no! I let go of his hand but he's so fast, pulling me closer to him and started tickling me. "Hmm, I cannot tickle you huh?" he said without stopping. We stumbled down the grass ground, he's on top of me, pinning my hands above my head. I looked at his blue eyes and down to his luscious lips. I wanna kiss them so bad, so I did, but he pulled away, WTF! "You can live without any interaction huh?" he grinned.