17. Bye Harry

Harry's POV

Maybe Lynn is so happy now because Jill is out of the house; she's out of Lynn's life. I can see it in her eyes, her happiness is overflowing. Okay so now, what are you going to do? Maybe we can do the interrupted thing last night. I feel aroused right now but I don't think she will give it to me. But I'm going to try, nothing's wrong with that. Ima call her right now.

"Madame baby." I knocked on the sliding door at the back, she's dancing her ass off, I'm serious, she's a good dancer. It's my first time to see her dance, and wow!

"What is it?" she stopped to look at me.

"Wanna do something fun?" I smirked and raised my eyebrows.

"Something fun?" she wrapped her arms around my neck. "What would that be?" I know she knows what I am talking about, she's just teasing me, so I carried her bridal style going to the couch. She can't control her giggle and I love it. "Harry this is not gonna happen." She looked at me seriously.

I've been longing for this since last night, and now she's just gonna say it will not happen, what is going on with her? If this is about Jill again, it's a no no because we already okay with that, but then I am not going to force her.

"Sorry, I have an errand, I gotta get going." I got off of her and helped her stood up.

'Where to?" I asked her.

"Rodrigo's you know it already." I nod. "Gotta go bathing." Then she runs upstairs, I stopped her when she's already at the middle.

"Lynn . . ." I pursed my lips. "I love you." I said.

She smiled and answered "I love you too Harry." Then she gets going. I've noticed that she's just saying it to answer me back, but I don't think she loves me anymore, that she means to tell me those three words. She doesn't even want to have sex with me, we're even fighting for simple little things too for no valid reason. Now I'm asking myself, did I do something wrong? Am I not going more than enough for her? Am I still lacking? Or is it because she's not just open to me yet? And she's still hiding herself from me? I need to fvcking talk to her.

"Baby." I knocked on the bathroom door. "May I come in?" I heard her say yes so I entered. "Hi" I smiled, she smiled back while she's laying herself in the tub, relaxing. I sat down beside her and held her hand.

"You can join me Harry." She seductively whispered, teasing me again, but she's not going to give me what I want.

I shook my head. "I'll take mine later, besides I took a quick shower earlier."

She pulled her hand away from my hold, "Okay, you can directly tell me that you don't want me anymore."

God, here we go again. "No, what are you talking about? Of course I will always want you Lynn, where is this going on again?"

She just stared at me, no one is talking until she sat up and said, "You may get out of here now, I'm gonna wash my body."

Now she's pushing me out. "Why can't you tell me what's wrong Lynn? It ain't hard to speak you know that." I sighed. "Be open to me also, I feel like you're hiding something from me." Her eyes widened. "Aren't you?"

She rolled her eyes and stood up under the shower. "Is there something needed to be hiding from you?"

Why is she giving me back the question? "I don't know, I just feel it."

She walked passing me silently to grab her robe. "You are a paranoid sh*t."

Paranoid sh*t huh. "Well, you're such a chicken shit."