27. The Perfect Person She Almost Had

Harry's POV

She told me that she loves me, I think her heart didn't really unloved me, her heart is still beating for me, it's just that her mind has already forgotten the love we have invested for each other.

"Princess I never stopped loving you." and I never would.

"What do you mean?"

I badly want to tell her the truth but it is better for us to be just like this for the mean time, I want her to discover everything herself, and from now on, I want her to forget everything happened here; I want her to forget me as her prince.

"Nothing, I mean nothing. You're easy to love princess, but..." but damn it's hard to tell her to forget me! "You should eat, today will be special."

I hope so, because I've stolen one of the men's phone, this is the only key that I've got for us to be safe and escape here. This life is too much, I want Jennifer to go on and live the life she wanted, not like this...darkness!

I'll be calling Keith, I know he's safe, I haven't heard anything from him ever since the day I've been doomed in here, but I know, I have a strong instinct that he's safe and looking for us.

"Here, let me feed you." I stabbed a piece of waffle and gave it to her. "Prince?" she mumbled. "Why do I feel like something sad is going to happen? And I feel that you're not being into me anymore." Because I'm looking for some ways for us to go outside and live our lives away from hell. "I'm just tired Je—" I sighed. "Princess. Do you want your chocolate drink now?" she nodded and didn't say something, I hope she's not running something in her mind when I almost slipped my tongue telling her name. "Are you okay?" I held her hand but she pulled away. "Yeah, I'm full and I want to take a bath." She answered. This is not okay!

"Are we having any problem here princess?" she remained silent. She groped for something so hold as she is walking towards the bathroom...but when she groped nothing, she stumbled down the floor. "Shit! Let me help you." I held her but she pushed me away. "What did I do to make you feel like this?!" I kind of raised my voice.

"Nothing, I can take care of myself."

"Take care of yourself? Are you kidding me? You can't even fucking see what you're walking through!" She flinched. Shit! "Let go of me." She said firmly... "I'm sorry baby, oh God."

"Do you even feel what I'm feeling right now? Think what I think? It's hard, I can't even see the truth behind all of these lies there are so much questions running inside my mind, I can't even find just a single answer to those unanswerable questions. Evry night I'm praying that somehow I can get out of this room and live my life with happiness and remove all the darkness. I'm so tired Prince, sometime all I want to do is die."

She cried harder. "Don't say that. I promise, you will get away from this, don't give up princess. I will make this happen. But I'm just going to ask you a favor."

She stopped crying... "This is just so hard...I'm asking you not to love me anymore, please forget me."

The burning of tears on my eyes flows down my cheek.

Your memory will come back, but do not bring about us being each other's Prince and Princess. I will be finding some ways to introduce us as Harry and Jennifer. Love will find a way for us to be back on each other's arms again.

"Why? I love you with all my heart. Who will going to be with me at times when I'm down and alone? Who will comfort me when I'm sad?"

"Princess, you have friends, they love you."