19. I WANT YOU

Jennifer's POV

"Baby, I'm going to meet someone tomorrow." I said, drawing some hearts on his chest. "Would you—do you wanna come with me?" Part of me wants his to come but the other half don't want to.

He kissed my head, "I would love to, but where?"

To Enrique, I'm meeting him and I need a back up. I mean Harry's the back up to save me from awkward moments. Introduce him as my fiancé so Enrique won't hit me, I mean he'll not gonna try to take me back to his arms because I am not planning it. I don't want to anyways.

"I'm meeting a friend, um lunch actually."

"That's fine. He or She?"

He's jealous I bet. "He." I looked up at him and smiled. He gave me a look. I giggled and kissed him. "Don't be jealous okay? Well he's one of my exes but I feel nothing anymore." He seems not believing me, so I straddled him and leaned down, putting my chin on my hands which laying flat on his chest. "Harry baby I love you, that's for sure so please don't be jealous." I pouted, he then smiled and kissed me. "I love you too Madame Baby."

He scratches my back, "How did I get lucky? Having you in my arms right now makes me believe I'm the luckiest man alive."

"And so am I." I kissed him one last time. "Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight Madame Baby."

~

Okay here it is, I know this is gonna be so awkward, but I chose this so I'm gonna face this, I won't be backing out no more. I'm with Harry I know he's not gonna leave me. "Babe, are you ready?"

"Yes!" I mean no, yeah I'm not.

"Okay, let's go." He yelled from downstairs. Sh*t I feels goosies all over my body. I hope this thing got well than I am expecting.

"We don't need to go anyways." I said to him not surely. "We can still back out."

"Are you kidding me? No you're not. C'mon I'm excited tho."

"Excited to meet my ex or just excited to see my reaction to see him again?" I gave him a look.

"I'm excited to see your reaction."

I smacked his head playfully "Fvck off Harry." I aughed. "Cmon, I'm just kidding, I love you." He said and hugged me. I shook my head, "Fine let's go."

"Hey you seemed so silent, are you really okay?" Harry put his hand on my thigh and rubs it.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about me, okay? Just drive please."

He shook his head, "You know sometimes you're too demanding." And smirked. "Get used to it." I slightly giggled. I'm maintaining the atmosphere be light so he won't be interrogating me the whole drive. Because inside of me, I'm dying, if you know what I mean.

"Of course you're going to be my wife soon so I'm getting used to it." That's what I am saying, I love this guy so much because he's so good to me.

"About the wedding, what do you want, big or simple wedding? Church or outdoor? Public or private?" I asked kinda pressuring. "I'm just excited sorry." I threw him a smile.

"You're cute, don't worry. Besides I'll let you plan the wedding, it's all up to you. I'm gonna give you all the time, everything and you'll work it. I know you'll nail it."