3. Honey

Jennifer's POV

Well sh*t! I don't like his deal I hate him now, but I admit it, I have a crush on him.

"Leah!" I shook her shoulders. "I can't do this, I can't deal with him."

"It's your game Jennifer." She said laughing.

"WTF! You know he can know my secret and I don't like it, I'll be dead as fvck if my father knows about it."

"But you already said okay."

Ugh! I am not thinking, what is this mess I am now? I am dead already. Clearly I am an idiot. I wanna win this but I can't, but if I lose, I'm gonna be his fvcking G I R L F R I E N D. I'm in hell!!! But hey! I'm hotter than hell. Just agree with me coz it's true. And I'll punch you in the face if you say no. LOL

"Leah I'm out." If you want to, then you have my permission to go and race the game with him, I can't deal with him really. He's now getting into my nerves." I said groaning into irritation. I hate this, I should've never dealt with him. I didn't know he's like this. I just know that he can be like that, I mean just a racer, a champion, nothing more. I didn't remember that he's also a playboy. Fvck this sh*t. But I have no choice than to continue this race.

I walked towards Harry, "Let's start, I can't wait to beat you." Yes, I will beat him so I can kick his balls.

"Nah, I'll beat you so you can be my girlfriend." It'll not happen.

"Your face!" I rolled my eyes off of him, even tho he doesn't see it. "You're just going to be my slave."

"And you are going to be my girlfriend." He sounds like he's really gonna win. He winks, suddenly grabbed my hand and kissed it. I am left frozen, I didn't expect him to do that. I hate him to the nth level right now! "Hey let's go, and let's start the right race." He snapped me out. Sh*t fvck him!

I slapped his face. "Ow! What was that for?"

I glared at him, I don't care, he can't see me. "Don't do that again." I said passing him.

He held my hand and made me face him. "Do what?" He sternly asked me.

"Kissed my hand without my permission." I pulled myself away from him. "Let's start, I can't wait for you to be my slave." I spat and evil laugh.

"Let's see to it my girl." My girl? Ew! Ugh, I'm gonna burn you or bury you alive!!!!!

~

The race is already done. The result? I still don't know I really don't know because we're really so close and besides, I really don't wanna know. I wanna win but, he's going to be my slave and he's gonna have some ways to really know who I am. But the truth is I don't want anybody to be my slave. Leah is already here with me tho --- Just kidding.

"I got the result bxxch." Leah is happily stepping in front of me. I felt she knows who won the race.

"Spill it out!" I said, kinda excited, kinda not.

She slowly opened the envelope and made a face.

"Lee!!!!" I said. "Don't make a face, you look like a dog!" She rolled her eyes, she's about to tell the result when . . . 

"Hello my beautiful girlfriend." Harry draped his arm on my shoulder. I nudged him hardly on his side, and stepped hard on his foot.

"DNA!" I yelled.