22. Looking For Nothing

Harry's POV

I'm feeling differently, I don't know but I feel like something's not right. I'm looking for nothing; I mean I'm looking for a girl I don't even know where to find. I'm on the air, way to Vegas to get help from Jake. I'm not sure if he can help me or not, at least I got some help and clues for looking who this girl is.

I should call Lynn that I'm already here in Vegas, so she won't be asking so many questions when she calls Keith and ask about me, because Keith doesn't know what to answer, he doesn't know what I am into. I've been trying to call her many times but she's not answering, she's always picking her phone up every time I call her, but now she's not even answering yet her phone is ringing. Is she cheating on me? No it can't be, we're getting married and she told me that I'm gonna be her last.

Maybe something happened to her, maybe someone kidnapped her! Nah, don't think about that Harry, she's so tough! Okay, relax and chill your mind Harry, no one's going to hurt your girl. Ugh but I can't even take away the fact that she's not answering my calls! What is she doing? Ah! Erase those negative thoughts and focus on looking for this goddamn girl!

"Harry, hey. Where's your girlfriend?" I don't know what part of LA she is right now.

"She's in LA, she's not yet coming back here, I don't know when though." Because she doesn't tell me what her plans are. She's just gonna tell me when she's about to do it and it's too sudden, it shocks me.

"Oh okay, come on in, why are you here by the way?"

"I need your help Jake." I showed him my phone. "Did you ever see this girl? Or do you know her? Do you know where to find her?"

He laughed at me like I'm somewhat kinda insane or something. "Whoa dude, how I can know who that girl is if she doesn't have any face, well her back is flawless, she's sexy dude." He stared at the photo. "Do you like her or does she owe you something."

"No, um I just need to find her, someone asked me to find her and I don't know the reason why."

"What if you can't find her?"

Something will happen, and I don't want that to happen.

"I don't know, I will just maybe brush it off or something and live like I didn't find her." Yet my life will still be in danger, and so does Lynn. "I just get going, I still have to find her, and oh if Lynn calls you, don't you even say something about this or else she'll curse me to hell." That's right.

"Don't worry bro, I will never ever going to tell something about her." He taps my back. "Good luck, I hope you find her."

~

It's been three days that I'm looking for this girl and still, I didn't get any news from Lynn. Did she already break up with me? Did she leave me completely without even me, saying a word? I wish not, because I'm flying to LA tonight to see her. I don't fvcking care if I find this girl or not, what important for me right now is my Madame Baby, I need to see her, I need to hug her and tell her I love her, and show her how much I love her.

Now, this is my time to look for my girl, I'm not so gonna lose her because she's my everything. My phone is ringing again, I answered it. "What the fvck do you need?!" without looking the caller ID. "What did you say? Oh Harry do you want me to cut your fingers?" oh damn it! "I called because I want you to know that the girl I asked you to find is already here with me." And I don't care, what I care right now is Lynn. "Fine then, I'm not going to worry anymore about that business, we're done." I heard him laugh. "I think you really should worry." Then he hangs up. Why should I worry?