1st (crack) ship: Emalf X Wodah

Ok so to start this book off here I'm gonna start with Emalf and Wodah!

Anime, Game or Show?: PC game, Gray Garden

Just who are they?:
Emalf and Wodah come from a PC pixel game called Gray Garden and to sum up its about a world where angels and demons live in peace but bad guy wants the Devils power!

A little bit about them:
Wodah:
Wodah is an angel in this game and he just happens to be the Devils brother.
He is quiet but strong and he usually does all the work for the devil and God. He lost his eye due to an accident in the past but what really happened was never revealed in the game but what was revealed was that his brother had something to do with it.

Emalf:
Emalf is the sassy looking dude in the sunglasses, who just happens to be a demon. He is a bit arrogant but is a complete wuss when he discovers somebody who is much stronger than himself and when he runs into the protagonist, who is a female demon, he literally screams and runs away and because the creator has humour, they added sound and gave him a very feminine scream!
Emalf also works for the bad guy in this game and could be classed as strong in some ways but is not strong at all when he faces the protagonist and her team of angels and a demon.

Why I ship them:
Although the two never interact, I think that these two would make an awesome couple because I mean bad boy demon and hardcore quiet angel just sounds awesome.
Like as the game progressed and I learned more about the two the more I thought they'd make an awesome couple.
(I just ignore the fact that Emalf is madly in love with Yosafire who is the protagonist)

A one shot for you:
Wodah sighed and closed the book and placed it back on the shelf. Lately he had been feeling a bit different or as his brother said, depressed.
After Ivliss (bad guy) attacked their home and things went normal again, he'd been feeling a little down. He didn't know quite why yet.
So he'd been in the library in the castle to try and find out why he could be depressed but had no luck.

He then walked out and left the castle and wandered down the path that lead to the village. He could've just teleported to the forest but he just didn't feel like it. So he wandered until he arrived at the evening forest, a forest where it was always evening.
He walked down the paths, just thinking, until he heard a snap. He whizzed round and saw a demon.
He wore sunglasses for some reason and then Wodah recognised him.
"You were there, when Ivliss attacked weren't you?" He said and the demon looked a bit frightened that he'd ran into the head angel but was clearly trying to hide it.
"Yeah what's it to you anyway?" He asked casually.
"I was just curious because I'm sure that you guys were thrown back into your world, correct?"
"Yeah..."
"So why are you here again?"
"Can't say I'm afraid so I'll be going now." Emalf then turned around just find that a hand on his shoulder turned him back round the moment he looked away.
Wodah was fast and that frightened Emalf even more.
"Come on man I really need to leave!" Emalf begged. Ivliss was not known for kindness.
"What is your name and why are you back?" Wodah asked and stepped closer.
"My name is Emalf and I was sent to get this book about the other worlds!" Emalf exclaimed.
"I see well I'm afraid I can't let you do that so you can either die or leave and never ever come back."
"I can't just not come back because Ivliss might need me to come back and I can't defy him,"
Emalf knew the only way out would be to distract Wodah and he had just the plan.
"Say you seem you seem a little off, you lonely or something?" Emalf asked with his usual smirk.
"Of course not!" Wodah said but then it hit him. He truly was lonely. He didn't really have many friends or a partner.
"Well you seem like it to me so how about I fix that?" Emalf stepped forward.
"What?"
Wodah didn't have a chance to react as the demon had already pressed his lips against his own.
Usually Wodah would've pulled away the moment it had happened but didn't. He actually liked the feeling and before he knew it Emalf had pulled away and he was left stunned and he saw Emalf grin and start running.
"Good kiss! Maybe when I come back again I'll find you and do it again! Smell ya!" He yelled as he faded away into the distance.
Wodah then smiled to himself which was a rare sight.
"I can't wait for that day to come," he said quietly and began his journey back to the castle.
The end.

Ok so that was the first part and if you liked that there will be more to come! So thx for reading and till next time! ^^