3rd ship: Crow X Rom

Anime, show or game?: game and anime, Show by Rock!

Just who are they?:
Crow and Rom come from a game and a now a recent anime of the game, Show by Rock which is about a girl who is transported into her music game and forms a band but must fight monsters to save the other bands and Crow and Rom are from a band who work with the same record label and they're called, Shingan Crimson!

A little bit about them:
Crow:
Crow is the one with the black and red hair and he is the singer and one of the guitarists in the band.
He thinks that he stole the spotlight after every show and is quite active and funny but has a bad temper and tends to fight with the other band mates, Rom is never involved.
He enjoys playing very much and is scared quite easily.
Also he is usually the one who starts the fights over silly things.

Rom:
Rom is the other guy obviously and he's the drummer of the band. He's usually quite level headed unless he's ready to fight or to preform.
He is the only one in his band to have a full time job which has something to do with calculating receipts and takes it very seriously. So seriously he punched Crow right in the face because he was interrupting him!
He is usually the one to stop the other band members from physically and verbally fighting and sometimes punches them all! He also appears to inspire his friends a lot.

Why I ship them:
I ship them because I feel that they are the closest in the band and they just seem to communicate more or seem more close and comfortable like they just don't care anymore if the other hits them because they know it's what happens and like say they just seem close and would make an awesome couple!

Quick one shot:
"Hey Rom you almost done working?" Crow asked sitting beside Rom and pressing him face against the table.
"No, now leave me alone while I concentrate ok?" Rom said irritably.
"Aww come on man you're working too hard and not being as awesome," Crow complained and Rom had had it.
It happened all the time with them two and the girls from the other band saw it coming as did the other band mates.
"I told you I'm busy!" Rom yelled and punched Crow, knocking him over just like usual.
"Sorry Rom!" Crow exclaimed and went to clean up his bloody nose once again.
Crow had been a lot more... clingy to Rom lately and it made everyone curious, especially Rom.
"I'll go apologize," Rom said and stood up and left the bar part of the studio.
Everyone was surprised as Rom never apologized.

Crow stood in the bathroom and sighed before turning to leave but he saw Rom and he jumped.
"I'm sorry Crow, I mean I shouldn't just punch you all the time," Rom said, looking him in the eyes.
"It's fine Rom seriously, I know I've been a bit clingy lately," Crow said.
"Yeah about that, how come you've been like that?"
"Um it's really stupid honestly, it doesn't matter." Crow then looked down to hide his heated face.
"Come on tell me or you'll get another."
Crow then sighed.
"Alright fine... I've got a crush on you ok?" He said and turned around.
"Is that so?"
"Yeah."
Then Crow felt himself being turned around and a warm pair of lips on his.
He was of course shocked at first but soon it just felt natural until they broke apart.
"Take that as my confession to you,"