9th ship: Oikawa x Iwaizumi

Anime, TV show or game?: anime, Haikyuu
Just who are they?:
Oikawa and Iwaizumi are from the same anime as Daichi and Suga except these guys are on another team from the school Aoba Johsai.
The two of them very close, so close Iwaizumi (the angry looking one) is able to hit him whenever he believes it's appropriate and Oikawa simply replies with just a yell and they continue their day.
A little bit about them:
Iwaizumi:
Iwaizumi is Aoba Johsai's ace and he's the kind of guy that get annoyed very easily so it's best to either stay clear of saying stupid or just don't say anything at all.
However he has done a few things that are worth mentioning and a very good example would be that when Oikawa was under a ton of stress by another players (who now plays for Karasuno) level of skill he goes to slap this player but Iwaizumi steps in and stops him!

Oikawa:
Oikawa comes across as the happy, playful and teasing player and he is the setter for the school and labelled "the great King" by the protagonist of the anime.
Although Oikawa smiles a lot Iwaizumi says that none of them are actually genuine as Oikawa is actually the true terror of Aoba Johsai as he quickly evolves in order to beat his opponent and he's also super fast and he was able to learn Karasuno's tactics just by watching them play and watched the DVD all night in order to learn.

Why I ship them:
I ship these two because they are so close it is unbelievable and they seem to understand one another also because when Oikawa was younger he used to train a lot and Iwaizumi was always the one to tell him not to overwork himself and he seems to get jealous when Oikawa is around his adoring fangirls for example he launched a volleyball into the back of Oikawa's head to get him away from them.

Ok so I know I haven't done a one shot in ages but it's just that I've been busy updating some other fanfics so maybe some day I'll actually write one but anyway I've been thinking about doing what I did for this ships photo like little collages, what do you guys think?
Anyway I guess till next time! ^^