7th ship: Gratsu

Anime, game or TV show?: anime, Fairy tail
Just who are they:
Gray and Natsu are from the anime Fairy tail which I have mentioned before however these two are from another guild, Fairy tail (hence the name of the anime). The two usually fight. A lot. However this does not stop me from shipping the two together!

A little bit about them:
Gray Fullbuster:
Gray is an ice-make mage which is a mage who can create any weapon from ice unless you're his rival Lyon who can create living things but let's not go into the technical stuff ok? Anyway Gray has a habit of stripping off into only his underwear as taught to by his master.  Also Gray's parents died by the hands of a monster and his whole village too was killed and he was then raised by a woman name Ur, she taught Gray his magic and he met Lyon, who at the time was Ur's other student. 

However after some time, Gray decided he needed to make a move on taking down the beast so he left Ur and found the beast but wasn't strong enough and some stuff happened and Ur ended up sacrificing herself and Gray then ended up at Fairy tail where he met the guild.

Natsu Dragneel:
Natsu is a first generation dragonslayer, simaliar to Sting and Rogue except they are 3rd generation. This just means that he got his power from his father, Igneel, who is a dragon and he learned to wield fire dragonslayer magic. 
Natsu has a very fiery temper and loves to fight, like really loves to fight, and he joined Fairy tail after Igneel disappeared and there he met everyone else just like Gray. 

Why I ship them:
I ship these two because I just feel like their fighting is just a cover for their feelings like although the two say how much they hate each other and insult each other I feel that the two of them seem to trust each other a whole deal. 
I can't really go on because apart from that reason I can't really explain it in words, I just feel like that they'd be perfect in someways.

A small oneshot: (don't ask why it's christmas-y, it's just the one I chose the add to this)

Gray's POV:
It was Christmas and I was alone because Natsu had to do something.
When he finally arrived he had one hand behind his back.
"Hello Gray" he said with a smile.
"Hey" I replied.
"Ok so I was out because I had to wrap your gift up and it wasn't easy I'll tell you that" he said and gave me a grin.
"Ok then well glad to see you back anyway"
He sat next to me and kissed my cheek but still kept his hand behind him.
We then sat with each other just enjoying the nice calm atmosphere and ended up telling stories about ourselves when we were little it was fun I can tell you that.
Later on:
"Ok my turn" he said and pulled his hand in front of him and I saw his hand was actually wrapped up and I laughed.
"You weren't kidding when you said it was hard to wrap"
"Ok open it then"
I unwrapped his hand and saw it empty.
"Gray Fullbuster I give you my love and my promise to stay by your side forever and my promise to only love you and you alone merry Christmas Gray"
"Wow..." I whispered and hugged him.
"That is the best gift I've ever gotten from somebody and I'll cherish it forever Natsu"
"Good and one more gift"
He then got on his knee.
"Gray Fullbuster will you be mine forever?" He asked smiling.
"Yes,forever"
I knelt next to him and kissed him.

I had picked the perfect guy and I know we'll be happy forever.

OK! Sorry for the wait but finally I sat down and wrote this! So I hope you enjoyed this and once again till next time! ^^