10th ship: JuHaku (Judar X Hakuryuu)

Anime, game or TV show?: Anime, Magi: Labyrinth of magic & Magi: Kingdom of magic

Just who are they?:
Judar and Hakuryuu are from Magi which is an anime about a Magi (a magician who creates and is super powerful) named Aladdin who goes on huge adventures basically and these two boys fall into the anime as Hakuryuu befriends Aladdin but I won't say anything else apart from that because spoilers ok? Anyway, Judar is the main villain but he just happens to be a Magi to but he is a dark Magi who has 'fallen' and is a tad insane but anyway Judar is the Magi of the Kou empire, Hakuryuu's kingdom.

A little bit about them:
Judar: (dude with the long hair)
Judar is insanely powerful and quite mad, he is very playful with his words and acts quite immaturely when it comes to fighitng. His parents were killed and he was kidnapped and basically forced to'fall' so the bad guys could have a powerful and evil Magi and the part that makes him insane is that he although he cares that his parents were killed and everything else, he also says he isn't going to let that stop him from basically doing what he does. In other words if you try and reason with him with his past he'll just laugh at you.

Hakuryuu:
Hakuryuu was a nice boy except deep down he has a burning desire to murder his mother as she murdered all his blood related brothers and he wants her dead basically but apart from this desire he was a truly nice guy except for something that happens that turns him to Judar's side. Except the strange thing about this is that Judar is the one helping Hakuryuu to rule the world and a quote from one of them is (I can't remember which one) "We'll destroy this world and create it a-new"

Why I ship them:

I ship these two because they seem to have a great respect for each other and by using a quote "you're the only one who has exactly the same thing as me" and this quote works too "the two of us will probably keep on fighting everything in this world that rejects us even after there's no one left in the world because we're that kind of human after all, by doing that you will become my king" and the fact that Judar wants to willingly help Hakuryuu and I could go on so I'll stop here XD

Super short one shot: (Gasp! A one shot?!)
"Judar I told you no," Hakuryuu said firmly as he walked down the pathway.
"Come on just think about it, you and I doing as we please, your witch of a mother dead and everybody following your orders without question," Judar persisted like usual but this time something caught Hakuryuu's attention.
"My mother dead?" Hakuryuu wanted that more than anything in the entire world.
"That's what you want isn't it?"
"Well yes but you saw me, I couldn't even touch her."
"But if you join me then you will become stronger and then you'll possess the power to kill her."
"You know at first I thought you wanted me for your own gain but now I see you actually care about my troubles so I suppose joining you wouldn't be such a terrible thing would it?"
"Not at all."
"Ok, then I've decided that from this moment forward we will be a team got it?"
"Understood."

Things were about take an interesting turn in time.

Hello! I'm sorry for my absence but I'm back! I hope you enjoyed reading about this ship and omg! There is actually a one shot! A tiny one shot but it's better than nothing right?! So anyway till next time! ^^