6th ship: DaiSuga (Daichi x Sugawara)

Anime, game or TV show?:
Anime, Haikyuu
Just who are they?:
These two guys are from the volleyball anime Haikyuu which is what it is when I say volleyball but it's quite possibly my favourite anime!
Daichi and Sugawara are both 3rd year volleyball players on the school volleyball team along with their amazing teammates. The two of them has been friends since the beginning of high school and in some ways they're different but they're more alike than different. Like Daichi is usually very kind but can be mad when he wants to be and Sugawara is usually quiet and kind.
A little bit about them:
Daichi (dark haired one):
Daichi is the captain of the volleyball team and is a very good defender and knows how to lead his team well and knows how to inspire them when they need it.
He is usually very kind but has a nasty temper which terrifies the other team mates and even Sugawara knows it's best to behave like he usually does.
Daichi has even inspired his old team mates and never have up when they entered and match and he felt the most pain but starting  the high school volleyball team brought his spirits back and he became his cheerful self again.

Sugawara:
Sugawara is a skilled setter and for those of you who don't speak volleyball, it means that he usually tosses the ball the spider who knocks it over the net and when a first year joins with exceptional skill he tells the coach to not pick himself out of pity that it was his last year but he wanted to play to help his team win so he would play even if the other setter was tired.
He gets along with everyone he meets but can be serious when he needs to be.

Why I ship them:
I ship those two adorable muffins (my name for them) because they are both so kind and nice and get along and trust each other so much and I can't help but ship it!
Also because those two just seem to have the same aura, the kind and gentle attitude and all though I've only seen Daichi's anger I hate to think what Sugawara would be like!

And I'm sorry but there's no one shot today because I'm super tired but I'd have loved to have wrote one but like say I'm mega tired and I've got damn school ^^