8th ship: Staz X Wolf

Anime, Game or TV show?: anime, Blood Lad
Just who are they?:
Staz and Wolf are from a short anime, Blood Lad which is about Staz, who is a vampire, who meets a human girl but she gets eaten so he swears to bring her back to life.
He basically gets into all sorts of trouble trying to this.
A little bit about them:
Staz Charlie Blood: (black hair)
Staz is a vampire born into a royal family but was kicked out so he became a territory boss and he runs a town and he's obsessed with Japan and anime and manga and gaming so anything like that and he's happy!
He's usually laid back and funny but he acts all tough around his gang members to look like a boss really.
He has an older brother named Braz (who I love) and a younger sister named Liz.
His older brother seemed to always favor him over Liz so of course that caused Liz to hate him a lot.

Wolf: (white hair)
Wolf is another territory boss who just happens to run a ton of territories unlike Staz who only runs the one.
Wolf was born into a royal family but because he is a cross of human and werewolf he was kicked out and named the mongrel of the family.
So that's when he decided to become a territory boss.
He is usually laid back like Staz but has a nasty temper.
Why I ship them:
I ship these two because they just seem to have this certain bond with each other and while they have their little arguments they also have this nice respect for each other and they can get along when they want to which I find nice and the fact that even after fights they still continue to be friends.

Ok so I'm super tired so I won't be writing a one shot today so hopefully next time yeah? Anyway thank you for reading and till next time ^^