11th ship: Kiyoko X Yachi

Anime, TV show or game?: anime, Haikyuu (I'm so sorry)

Just who are they?:
Kiyoko and Yachi are two lovely girls from the anime I'm sure you're familiar with thanks to me XD anyway they are both managers for the boys volleyball team and both get along quite nicely but Yachi does not make an appearance until the 2nd season sadly.

A bit about them:
Kiyoko: (black hair)

Kiyoko is a rather quiet girl and she is basically adored by everyone both male and female and she usually gets things done and although she doesn't express it often, she has a very big heart for the team I mean of course we know she loves the team but she doesn't show it and the most she has shown is a poster she hung up and she quietly told them good luck before the biggest tournament which was lovely of her, the angel.

Yachi: (Obviously the little blonde)

Yachi is a very jumpy kind of girl as after she talks with Kiyoko in the gym, after telling her she'd give managing a go, she exits the gym and immediatley believes everyone will be out to get her as she was talking to such a beautiful girl. She is very smart and just starting to grasp at how important volleyball is to the whole team but she's just a little darling!

Why I ship them:

I ship these two lovely girls because I swear to god that Kiyoko has never ever shown much emotion but the minute Yachi joins up she starts smiling more and talking more and just being a lot more active in general! Also and I quote Yachi says "Wow... she's so pretty" and "The mole by her mouth is sexy too" and "So pretty" all this while blushing! They just bring out the best in each other!

Little one shot:
Idea from this piece of fan art http://ironspiders.tumblr.com/post/105309480712/viria-because-niki-is-killing-me-with-her

Yachi picked up the flower pot and looked at the little flowers and smiled.
"After this I can finally relax and begin working," she said to herself when the door opened and in came a stunning girl with silky black hair tied in a high ponytail and beautiful flower tattoos covered her arms and the glasses on her face just made her look even more pretty and tucked under her arm was a notepad.

"Ah hello... I was wondering if it would be okay I drew here for a bit?" she asked kindly and Yachi almost jumped out of her skin when she realized that she was actually talking to her.
"Yes! Of course!" she exclaimed and the girl smiled and thanked her before sitting down on the floor and opening the notepad and pulling out a pencil and she began sketching so Yachi snapped out of it and got back to work.

Hours past and she knew that gorgeous girl must have a terrible back pain so she approached her quietly and coughed before speaking.
"Um are you ok on the floor I mean your back must be hurting a lot right?" She asked and the girl looked up at her.
"It does but this is my greatest piece yet so it was worth it trust me," she explained.
"Could I see it?" she asked shyly and the girl nodded and held up the finished piece of art and she gasped.
It was her sorting out the floors and she looked at the girl who just blushed and stood up.
"My name is Kiyoko Shimizu and I'd love to draw you again if that's at all possible?"
"Yes that's perfectly fine... oh and I'm Hitoka Yachi by the way." and with that Kiyoko smiled and left.
Yachi could not wait to see her again.