2nd ship: York x Carolina

Anime, show or game?: web series, Red Vs Blue

Just who are they?:
York and Carolina are from a web series called Red Vs Blue which is about 2 teams the Reds and the blues and as the show progresses the freelancers who are like badass agents show up and York and Carolina are two of them and basically they have to save the universe from the bad guys.

A little bit about them:
York:
York was one of the top freelancers and his specialty was locks, he could open any lock but unfortunately he was never any good at digital locks!
However in a special, another agent named Tex showed up and asked York for his help and the two ran into yet another agent, Wyoming, who ended up killing York and of course I was very sad!
Carolina:
Carolina was known as the best freelancer however when Tex showed up she was moved down to 2nd best and this enraged her and lead her to fighting Tex but sadly she lost but she is still alive now.
York was the one who was closest to her and it teared her apart when she discovered that he was dead but an old message that he left her put her at peace.

Why I ship them:
I ship these two because I loved how York was the closest to her and that his death hurt her the most and when you learn that they met at a bar and how York tried to flirt with her while being slightly drunk was just adorable.
I just think that out of all of the cast in RVB, those two were the closest.
Also because at one point when Carolina was seriously injured, York stayed by her side and even wished her a happy birthday.

Small one shot:
"Say Carolina, have you had or do you have a crush on anybody at all?" York asked as the two stood watching the other freelancers train.
"Why do you ask?"
"Curious is all."
"I see, well if I answer your dumb question will you drop the subject?"
"Sure thing."
"Ok well I do ok? Now drop it."
Carolina looked at York and pulled her turquoise helmet over her red hair and walked across the large hall to find somebody to train with.
York just shook his head and pulled on his light brown helmet.
"If it were me then that'd be great because my crush still remains to be you," he said and walked over to his friend North (another dude freelancer).
"You'll get her one day don't worry York," North said.
Meanwhile Carolina was training with South (another girl freelancer, North's twin).
"You'll get him one day don't worry Carolina."
"Maybe one day" the two had thought.

Ok there you have it! My second ship! I hope you enjoyed that and thx for reading! Till next time! ^^