14th ship: Aladdin x Alibaba

Anime, TV show or game?: Anime, Magi
Just who are they?:
Aladdin and Alibaba the main characters of the anime Magi which I've mentioned before.
I'm sure you remember if I did tell you but to quickly summarise it's about Aladdin, who is a Magi which is a creator of many thing, who goes  on adventures with his friends and it's hilarious and awesome!
A little bit about them:
Aladdin: (blue hair)
Aladdin is a Magi and he's only young but he seems to have a strange fascination with women's breasts.
He's very kind and funny and just a good friend overall.
He bares a lot of responsibility for such a young child and witnessed a lot of pain but he stays strong through it all.

Alibaba Selujah: (blonde)
Alibaba is Aladdin's best friend but unlike Aladdin is easily upset if somebody he's close to is hurt and there have been a few incidents where he's gotten very sad and it's taken him a while to get over those things.
He's Aladdin's kings candidate, which is who Aladdin is going to make a King and he's usually very happy and funny.

Why I ship them:
I ship these guys because their bond is extremely strong and Aladdin never loses hope in Alibaba and tries his best to make him happy and they go pretty much everywhere together and they're just super cute!

Hi! I know it's been a while and I knew there is once again no one shot but I'll try my best to get these down earlier because it's late now so I had to make this quick but I suppose till next time! ^^