vi

|october 2013, age 15|

once lily found out the terrible news, she ran to michael's house and climbed up the side of his house tapping on his window.

he opened the window and let lily in, "what's wrong? are you okay?"

"no..." lily said out of breath, "no i'm okay."

"what happened?" michael asked concerned.

lily took a shaky breath, "you might wanna sit down for this."

so with a confused look michael sat down on his bed, lily sat next to him.

"so... today i got a horrible message from nintendo... they've disconnected the wii!"

"what?!" michael shot up from the bed to stand up.

"yep... now everything's on the wii u."

"those japanese bastards." michael mumbled.

well it's safe to say october twentieth was a horrible day for michael and lily.

+

|february 2014, age 16|
-michael's third person-

michael's girlfriend for a while now, raven, was over. the two were making out on michael's bed. just something they did often. for a moment they just stared into each others eyes, michael pushed a lock of raven's black hair behind her ear and continued their little make out session.

"so," raven said breaking away from the kiss. "valentines day is tomorrow? are you doing anything, since i'll be in town this year?"

last year raven was out of town for her brother's wedding. this year, she'd be with michael. except michael had yet to tell her that valentines day was also lily's birthday.

"well, i was thinking... valentines day is overrated. maybe we should celebrate our relationship another day." michael suggested nervously.

"this isn't because of her is it?" raven snapped.

"she has a name, okay! and maybe if it is because of her, she's my best friend. and it's her birthday."

"why do you even hang out with her? she's pathetic."

this made michael very angry. he hated when people insulted lily. "if you have a problem with her, then leave."

raven looked taken a back, "you can't be serious. i'm your girlfriend. and you're picking her over me?"

michael nodded.

"when then i guess i will leave! bye." and so that was the end of michael's relationship with raven.

michael didn't tell lily why raven broke up with him, he just didn't want to make her feel bad.

so lily didn't ask any questions about it and the next day lily had the best birthday yet.

+

ever since lily told emma off in the hallway she came out of her shell just a tad. and at the age of seventeen, she got a boyfriend. his name was justin. justin was in lily and michael's grade, so it's not like she was dating some thirty year old. justin had dark hair and dark eyes, he wasn't a perfect student or had a clean slate, but there was something lily saw in him. but michael was always afraid lily would get hurt. of course he had to trust lily and who she was with.

it was a random tuesday in june, which happened to be lily and michael's last day of junior year. in a matter of seconds they were technically seniors. the two were sitting in the back of their latin class not even paying attention. lily had just taken michael's snapback and was wearing it herself. and michael was listing all the plans they had for summer. finally the class was allowed to go around and sign yearbooks. but since lily still didn't have any real friends besides michael, she let michael write the longest paragraph ever. she was doing the same for him.

michael gordon clifford,

junior year was amazing, minus the fact the wii was discontinued and you broke up with raven :(  but still we did so many great things like the time we ditched shop class to play card games in the basement. or the time we pulled an all nighter dedicated to playing through the entire super mario bros wii game. and i remember last year we would give colleen fake love notes...

for two whole pages lily wrote to michael about all the fun they've had and how he's the most amazing human alive.

lilian grace banks

well first of all, you're amazing and i love you and i cannot believe we lasted this long. i'm so thankful to have you in my life. okay the cheesy stuff is over...

michael did a similar thing for lily.

"awe thanks mikey, i love you too." lily blushed. "i'll be a little late coming home because i want justin to sign my yearbook. if you don't mind waiting for me in the car?"

"go ahead, it's fine."

"thanks," lily said as the bell rang. everyone got up from their seats (if they weren't up already) and ran out the door. lily waited for the crowd to settle before going to room 210, where justin was.

justin's signature was something like this,

dear lily,

have a great summer babe x. hope to see you soon

but lily didn't notice the lack of heart in justin.

+

I know you may be wondering where the even heck this story takes place, well it's not australia because i used all the video game dates and such for north america so i just picture it as a less fucked up rosewood

speaking of fucked up i saw 5sos live on sunday (the 23rd) and it was amazing ugh

and michael said "fuck america" during american idiot and it was the death of me

anyways this chapter is so disorganized and that's bc i wanted to introduce justin and see how mikey and raven broke up and show the reaction to nintendo discontinuing the wii

okay byeeeeee