x

|prom night|

lily examined herself in the mirror one last time. colleen had come over to help lily with hair and makeup, so it was nice and fancy. justin would be driving lily to the country club in his own car. she didn't believe in fancy limos and private jets and helicopters.

"you look beautiful sweetie." her dad smiled when she came down the stairs.

"thanks dad." lily blushed.

"okay, pictures?"

"well my date isn't even here yet.." she trailed off.

"but michael is." colleen piped up.

lily looked around, "what? where?!"

"he's outside," her sister smiled.

lily exited her house to see her best friend sitting in her front yard. when michael saw that lily was out, he stood up closely and smiled. "you look... like a princess."

"t-thanks."

lily's dad came out and took some pictures of the two before michael had to leave to pick up samantha.

a few minutes later justin came and took a couple pictures before rushing off with lily.

"you look great," he said starting the car.

"so how far is the country club from here?" she asked.

"bout thirty minutes or something." he mumbled.

so lily sat in the car with the radio on barely audible. the
scenery was beautiful, but then it changed. they slipped away from the main road and parked on a small peak.

"um justin-"

as usual, lily was interrupted by justin crashing his lips into hers.

"this isn't the country club?" lily finished finally.

"pretty special right?" he smirked moving his hands down to lily's waist leaving her back against the car door.

"jus-"

he made his way to under her dress and moved his hand up the inside.

"justin!" lily snapped moving her legs away from his reach. "stop trying to pressure me into this. i'll do it when i'm ready!"

"it's always this i'm not ready bullshit with you! honestly lily it's like you don't even care about me!"

"that's not true! just because i wont have sex with you doesn't mean i don't care!"

"you know what? i'm done. there's a million girls out there willing to do it with me, you're missing a great opportunity!"

instead of saying anything back, lily opened the door and stepped out of the car slamming it behind her. and justin just drived away. with tears in her eyes lily dialled colleen's number and hoped she'd get an answer, which she did. colleen said she'd be there as fast as she could do pick her up.

this gave lily time to cry. her first boyfriend, her first heartbreak. lily wasn't in love with him, but she cared about him alot. maybe just not enough? maybe she should've just done it, gotten it over with. but it was too late, she had lost her boyfriend and missed her senior prom. instead she was driven home by her sister and watched movies and ate chinese with her. it was one am when lily finally fell asleep.

when she woke up her phone had hundreds of messages. all from michael asking where she was and why justin was dancing with emma kirtus nstead of her.

looks like someone was skipping school on monday. honestly those last two weeks of school are what lily could imagine as the most humiliation she would ever experience. she'd be known as some nun, or some virgin who can't drive. well the last one is true, but still.

instead of calling michael, lily locked herself in her room and drew. in which she drew a very detailed lon lon ranch.

it wasn't until seven thirty at night that michael decided to climb through her window.

"michael i-"

"what happened?"'

lily sighed and told him the basic facts. this made michael mad.

because someone had hurt his princess, and nobody can do that.

+

this was totaly a rip off of the brady bunch movie oops

well not all of it but the whole car on a cliff, won't frickle frackle, leaves the car, guy drives away

ya know