Prolouge

His hands slowly caressed my breasts and squeezed my nipples. I moan out in pain and pleasure, leaving me turned on more and more by the moment. Feeling too submissive, I grab onto his member, and I start to pump roughly. He looked into my eyes with lust and something else I couldn't place before shoving three fingers into my core and I scream.

I wake up from yet another wet dream, panting and sweating. That is probably around the seventh one out of the week and it's only Wednesday.

"It's because of your heat, smartone!," My wolf yells at me.

"No shit, Sherlock. Gosh, your going to give me a freaking headache at 5:00 in the morning with all that yelling."

Finally, there is silence and I thank god. People really don't know how long it takes for my inner wolf to shut up. All she does is ramble about how she wants her mate and wants to be beside his warmth and love. Queue for me to roll my eyes.

It was only a few days ago that I found soon to be alpha, Hunter David of the Crescent Moon Pack, was my mate. My wolf became too excited and began to think about certain perversions that I would not like to retell.

However, as great as these news may have been, Hunter is the enemy of my older brother, Cameron. They have been going at it for a long, long time and it just got even worse due to the fact that when Hunter found out I was his mate, he started making smart comments that would simply leave my brother confused and suspicious.

I checked my clock and it read 6:00 a.m. Shit, I'm going to be late for school. I am a senior and we are about 2 months into the second semester.

I am almost about to graduate and I still have no clue what I am plan on doing after high school. Of course I've sent in my college applications and been accepted to some pretty decent schools but in terms of my major, I have no clue.

After putting on my shower cap, I ran to the bathroom, and took a 5 minute shower. Then I brushed my hair, dabbed a light amount of makeup on my face and rushed to put on my clothing. As soon as I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs, I noticed how silent the house was. I called Cameron's name several times , and there was no reply.

He must've left without me and might be attempting to get payback for yesterday, where I told a bunch of girls he was talking to that he still sleeps in his Spiderman boxers and sometimes pees himself. They all laughed at him and walked away. I walked away too, before he could kill me, chuckling to myself.

~This is the first book I have ever done on wattpad, so please don't judge me harshly. Other than that tell me what else this book needs.

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN.