Chapter 8

I nervously stare at him. He stares back at me with no emotion, which basically means I better get my ass upstairs. I slowly walk upstairs and I search for his bedroom. I use his scent to find it. I walk into his bedroom, tidy and organized.

Hey, I could get used to this. I start to strip. Once I'm done I lay on the bed, sitting in a kneeling position.

My mind starts to wander off until I hear the door creak open. I see Hunter standing at the entrance. Shirtless. Although he had basketball shorts on, and there was sweat or water dripping down his chest, I was still horny.

"We're going to play a game. You are going to be my submissive, and you are going to call me Sir. If you don't do what I say you WILL be punished."

"But Hunter-" I start but instead comes out a yelp. He grabs me by the hair and pulls me onto his lap. My ass in the air.

"I warned you Kat." I felt a sharp slap on my ass, and I yelp in pain. "Count the number of slaps."

"One." Slap. "Two." Slap. "Three." Slap. "F-Four." I stutter. Is it right to feel horny right now because his dominating spirit is the best turn on. Slap. "Five." Slap. "Six." Slap. "Seven."

"You're already creaming Kat." He rubs his finger against the slit of my vagina lips and brings it to his lips. That is really hot.

"Please Hu- Sir, just fuck me. I will do anything." Hunter grins and I almost regret saying that.

"Anything Kat?" He teases.

"Yes Sir, anything. I will take your cock in my mouth or in ny pussy. Any and every hole is open to you. I am yours. I do what you say. I am submissive and you are dominant. Just please stop torturing me, and fuck me already." I say.

He's heard everything he wants to to hear......I hope. Hunter is really bipolar sometimes. I quickly gasp in fright when he grabs me by the arm and pushes me onto his comfy ass bed.

"Go on all fours Kat.", He says huskily.

I lay there in doggy position, wet and and ready for him. I feel a tongue against my aching vaginal lips. I moan loudly.

"I'm pleased to know I do this to you Kat. In return, this what you do to me." He grinds he huge covered member against my ass. Oh god, it feels so good. I just want his dick inside me of me. Is that too much to ask for?

Expecting him to start fucking me, he walks over to where my face is. What the fuck is he doing?

"I can remember that a while ago you wanted me in your mouth. Am I correct?" Hunter says.

"Yes Sir." I look at him under my eyelashes, biting my lip.

"You little fucking tease. I'm going to fuck your tight mouth." He starts to strip.

He's already given me access to see his lovely abs, and then his muscular pecs. Oh god. He. Has. A. V.

Having a V is the sexiest thing ever. It makes me hornier than a bunny. He then strips off his pants, which hang dangerously low enough for me to see a huge bulge. He then takes off his underwear, and oh fuck is he beautifully big.

He grabs his hard on and taps the head on my lips. I lick the pre cum off. He slowly slips in the head and thrusts into my mouth. He grabs my head and starts mouth fucking me. He tilts his head back and moans when I circle my tongue around him.

"Kat, fuck you make me feel so good, I could do this for hours. You and your mouth are perfection."

'I'm glad you think so Hunter' I think to myself. His thrusts become slow and he comes in my mouth. God he tastes delicious. He looks down at me and I swallow. I come up and kiss him, not caring about the 'game' we were playing.

He kisses me back, tasting himself.

"You are an amazing mate Kat. I love you so much."

"I love you too Hunter." I smile lightly and we hug.

"Are you sure this is what you want Kat. Do you want to feel pain and pleasure.mixed together like never before because once we start we won't stop. We'll go at it for hours."

"Yes Hunter, I want this, I want you so bad, I can't even describe it. I'm for you pure you. You can claim my body like no other. I'm ready for this."

He opens a drawer and takes out a condom. Smart.

He gets back onto the bed and grasps my hips. He slowly thrusts into me moaning. I scream in pain. Now I'm starting to maybe regret this because the wicked pain. Hunter kisses me and murmurs sweet words but the pain stays there and just eats me up.

I cry out loud because the stupid pain won't go away. Everyone said sex was great. They didn't have to fucking lie about it.

Hunter puts his thumb on my clit and rubs slowly. Oh shit that kinda feels good. I moan slightly and he rubs faster and begins thrusting into me. Oh my motherfucking shit.

"Your so fucking tight Kat, and gosh your squeezing me like no tomorrow." Hunter grunts. I'm almost nanoseconds away from climaxing when Hunter squeezes my hard nipple.

"Oh god Hunter, oh fucking shit, fuckery motherfuckers, I love you so fucking much!" I exclaim when I climax. Hunter twitches and climaxes too. I start to come down from my high when Hunter starts thrusting wildly. Dafuq, I thought we were done......well at least for now.

Reading my mind Hunter says "Round two, baby."