Chapter 12

Hi everyone, Happy New Year and Merry Christmas, I hope every one enjoyed their winter. in this chapter there is a slight twist so I you enjoy it. And also everyone should go read the Divergent series. It not the Hunger Games but it basically my rebound.

Also I'm having some sort of small contest.

I want you guys to continue from here. What do you think should happen next. Of course I am completing this book, but it would be nice to see what you guys think. However you guys aren't competing for anything. I would just like to see how creative you can be.

Need 150 votes for next chapter. Anyways thanks for reading my book and I hope you enjoy this chapter. XOXO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After driving home, I flopped onto the couch and began reading 'Divergent'. Wow this book is pretty good I thought. I saw Cameron running downstairs.

"Cameron where are you going?" Cameron looked at me suspiciously. "What are you my body guard. I'm going to meet up with some friends at the movie theater....You wanna come?" he asked. "No thank you, I think I'm just going to sit here and enjoy my book." I said with a smile. He rolled his eyes and mumbled 'nerd'. As soon as he left I was home alone.

I got up and made my self watery hot chocolate and some buttered crackers. I pulled on fluffy socks, grabbed a blanket, and laid on the couch.

Soon I began to feel sleepy, so I put my bookmark in the book, set my drink down and pulled the blanket over my body. After two minutes my body gave in and I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of some knocking on the door. I opened the door and saw Hunter looking handsome with 'fuck me' hair. Nonetheless I slammed the door in his face but he put his foot inside. He pushed the door back.

"What do you want Hunter? I have nothing to say you." "Katherine Wolfe, I, am officially rejecting you as my mate. Don't touch me , look at me, or even think about me. I don't you in my life, so fuck off. Yeah I fucked around with other people during our relationship, but boy was it good."

A tear slipped from my eye as I said this, "Hunter, I, Katherine Wolfe, except your rejection. And as to everything you said, 'right back at you.'"

"So that's it? You're just going to accept my rejection like that? Like you don't even care? You know this is how I can tell you're not worthy of being my mate. That's why fucked other people! Because you didn't care or bother to notice. And I'm glad I took you so called 'purity'. No I have something of you that you can never have back. I happy that you'll live a mateless life. You're ugly and your boobs are even that big."

"Fuck you Hunter, how I am supposed to fucking react? Should I try to fight for you knowing that YOU CHEATED ON ME! What the fuck is wrong with you? I never noticed you having sex with other people because I had truly believed you were being faithful to me you dumbass. I hope you and all your whores get what you people deserve because you know what? Karma is a bitch! Now fucking get out of my damn house before I rip your balls and your throat a part from your worthless body!"

Hunter smirked at me and crossed his arms over his chest. I narrowed my eyes and grabbed the nearest thing near me, which was an antique vase, and I threw it at him.

Hunter walked out of my house and I slammed the door. I fell to my knees and broke down crying. I cried so much, I my and heart began to hurt. I had never felt so much pain in my life. Right there and then I wanted to die.

But it would a fucking dreadful day before I let Hunter ruin my life. I got up and packed food in to a bag. I ran upstairs and packed I the clothing I had in a bag and ran downstairs. I grabbed the food and clothing bag and walked out of the house.

I ran to the forest and I just kept on running until I felt my bond to pack become thinner. Once I could feel nothing at all, grabbed a sandwich out of my bag and I started eating it. I lay on a rock. I could not believe I was officially a rogue. My stomach turned and I threw up the sandwich. Oh god. That's not good.