Chapter 10

Hey everyone I know you're probably thinking I'm a bitch because I haven't updated in almost two weeks. I am really really sorry about that, it's just been a really busy week and all that good stuff........but anyways I had read all of the comments from the last chapter, and I could not stop laughing. You guys had me laughing my ass off. Everyone was so surprised out to everyone who is reading my book and especially to the people who are following me. I love you all and I hope you have the best day ever!.......By the way I love your beautiful faces. Please don't hate me for not updating.

~XOXO Alex3210

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what probably I just heard it wrong because there is no FUCKING WAY HUNTER WOULD HAVE CHEATED ON ME! Just relax Katherine-----deep breaths, in---out---in---out. Much better.

Hunter walks our of room, still on the phone, and begins whispering so I can't hear. I swear he's a dumbass because last time I checked, I'm a fricking werewolf.

I feel a headache coming on from all this drama so I lay down and close my eyes. About two minutes later, I hear the door creak open.

"Ummm.....Kat, I have to tell you something. I'm not really sure how it happened--" Hunter begins. I pop my eyes open and glare at him, already pissed off. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! IT'S OBVIOUS YOU STUCK YOUR WHORE ASS DICK IN HER AND BIM-BAM-BOOM, SHE'S PREGNANT! DID YOU EVEN USE PROTECTION?!" I yell.

He mumbles 'I don't know'. "Before I rip your fucking head off Hunter, just tell me one thing.....Why did you cheat on me?" I ask sincerely. "Baby I didn't cheat on you I swear, I would never think about cheating, I love you." he replies.

"Hunter I want to believe you, trust me. But do you know how fucking hard it is to believe all of that stuff when there's a girl claiming that she's pregnant with your child. Saying 'I love you' just sounds like bullshit. You know what I think we need time apart because right now, I am so done with you." I begin putting on my clothes while Hunter tries to convince me not to leave.

"Baby please don't go, I need you baby. It's probably not even true, she's probably trying to make it seem like I'm the father, so she can get power from me!" He yells.

"Don't you fucking raise your voice at me, I'm the one who should be the most pissed off. Everytime you fucked a girl Hunter there was always this dark pit and aching pain, but I had to just bare with it. Did you ever feel pain Hunter?!

No, all you felt was the pleasure, you fucking asshole. So call me up when you get your shit together, and then we can talk about 'love' and all that good stuff but for now. Fuck. Off."

I walk out of the room with all my stuff and run down stairs. Tears begin to blurry my eyes, and unblock the front door, and start sobbing while running to my house. I can't believe he would fucking do this to me. How ironic is it that she called right after we were done having sex.

I reach my house and I walk through the front door, not caring who sees me. My mom calls for me but I ignore her and I run into my bedroom. I shut the door loudly and I slump on to the floor. I ball my eyes out.

I hear footsteps, and someone knocks lightly on my door, I'm guessing it's my mom.

"Please mom I need to be alone right now." I mumble.

"No Katherine, you are going to open to door and tell me what's going on, and remember that I don't tolerate disrespect." She says using her Luna voice. No other choice, I open the door, and she brings me into a tight hug.

"Now Katherine, why are you crying, are you hurt? Did someone hurt your feelings? Are you being bullied? Katherine you know you actually have to talk. These aren't rhetorical questions. Also, I want you to tell me every single detail of what has happened in the last two weeks and why you've been acting so different." She looks at me eagerly for answers. I wipe my my face, and sigh.

Where do I even begin.