Chapter 7

I moan when something warm touches my clit. I wake up and I look down to see a head between my legs. A tongue thrusts into my pussy. "YES!" I scream. Oh god, it feels so good. I wondered how I could be feeling this way if wasn't with Hunter. The tongue circles inside of me and I almost die.

I fist my hand in soft, blonde hair. Shit, this IS Hunter. I arch my back and I explode into his mouth. I come down from my high and he looks up with my cum still surrounding his plump lips. Oh my, that is so hot. I look around my surroundings. Where the fuck am I?!

"I love eating you out." Hunter says.

"Where are we? Why am I here? And lastly how the fuck am I with you when I'm supposed to be with Sasha?" I ask.

"Sasha, called me saying you were in heat and you started moaning during the movie after you fell asleep. When I came to get you, you had stopped moaning so I brought you here. I was watching tv when you started moaning again. Your scent of arousal became too strong to handle, so is started eating you out." Hunter replied.

And boy did you do a very good job at it. Now that I think about it, I'm glad I was asleep while I was moaning in the movie theater. I would have died of embarrassment if I had been awake.

"Well thanks for taking care of my heat and all but I got to go."

"You can't go, unless you want serious, mind blowing pain for the next month. Because your an Alpha's mate, your heat is going to a month. It is going to happen every 3 months, and I'm the only one who can help you get through it."

Aw fuck my life. So in other words I'm going to have to have erotic, crazy sex with this out-of-this-world sexy man. What did I do to deserve this?

"Wait are we using condoms? Because I am not trying to get pregnant........"

"Yes we will be using condoms, although it would be nice to see my beautiful mate having my pups." I don't think men know how much motherfucking pain we go through when we are pregnant.

Those ungrateful bastards.

"You are going to be moving into the pack house. I can't afford for other males to be around you."

I stay staring at him in awe. Is he for real? He's just expecting for me to move into the pack house and forget about my family. This boy out of his mind if he thinks that shit he just pulled is going to pass. Bitch please.

"Listen Hunter, your a good mate and all, but I don't know what the fuck I look like if you think I'm just going to do what you say like I'm your servant. I'm am not your submissive. I'm of Alpha blood too, and if you think you your going to boss me around, think again."

Hunter growls and pins me against the wall, me leaning on my belly. " Your so fucking sexy when you get mad." Did he hear anything I said?

He grasps my ear between his teeth and slide his teeth roughly against it. I moan in pain and ecstasy. I can feel his massive friend buried in my ass. I could only imagine him taking me from behind, dominating me.

Us two climaxing together, and him filling me to the top with his seed. And it happening over and over and over again. I grind my ass into his groin and he growls in approval. Hunter pulls one of my legs up and grinds until I can feel myself exploding.

"Oh god!" I scream and arch my back onto to Hunter's hard chest. Once I come down Hunter sits down and pulls me onto his lap. I bury my head into his lap, breathing in his scent.

"Kat, I understand being submissive is not your thing, but I am the dominant one in the relationship. All those comments you make about fucking another male, let me remind you that only I can make you come until you can't breathe. I don't make it seen like I don't want you. I could spend hours betweeen your legs, teasing, sucking, sipping and tasting you."

I blush at his sexual comments. I can feel myself becoming wet. I moan slightly and he tilts my head up and grins.

"Horny much? You know what, I don't understand why I even talk to you. Undress and wait for me in my bedroom. Wait on your hands and knees like a good girl. I'm going to show you who you belong to."