Chapter 13

"It's been 84 years.." Anyways so it's Monday and I had this weird urge to update.

I'm so sorry I hadn't updated in such a long time, I'm not promising to be updating consistently but I will do better than what I've done in the past!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 years later

"Alexander, get over here and stop running around!" I yelled at my child as we were in the frozen section of the grocery store. "No, thank you mommy." he replied. I roll my eyes and continue to look for some waffles. "I WANT GREEN WAFFLES MOMMY!" What the actual fuck is he talking about?

"Uh..sure pumpkin, anything else?"

"Yes mommy, I want pink milk and black eggs, with blue bacon."

I think there's something wrong with this boy. Was my child born color bind or something? His craziness almost reminds me of..nope, we don't talk about him. That bastard. Couldn't even use protection, then I had to go through 9 months of bullshit, and now this beast is asking for multicolored food, I don't even know anymore.

In 3 years, I went from looking 18 to 56, how does that even happen? I don't know how these other mothers do it, looking flawless and well-rested. I have bags for days. And though this pregnancy came with a package of booty, I was allowed to have the extra stretch marks free of charge.

Now you may think I'm living a normal life but not so much. How do I put this? I prefer the term erotic dancer but generally I'm called a stripper. I work during the night after my son falls asleep, however, I leave him with my trustworthy friend, Carly. Thank god for Carly that my son is a deep-sleeper.

After buying everything we need, we walk to the car, I strap in my baby boy and we drive home. It takes about 15 minutes but when I get there I see Carly's car parked. She's early! This'll make everything a lot easier.

I walk up to the apartment building, son in one hand and grocery bands in other. By the time I've walked two floors up, I'm panting heavily. Even as a stripper, I still feel like an old person with arthritis. As soon as I walk up to my apartment door, it is opened and I am greeted with the smiling face of my best friend, Carly. She stands at around 5'6, with straight shoulder length black hair and light brown eyes. When I had first moved to this town, we met under weird circumstances. I had passed out in the middle of a store while looking for baby clothing for my unborn child. She found me and took me to the hospital, which I am forever grateful for. After that I told her about everything that had happened with my life, excluding the supernatural part of my life. We hit off and ever since she's been the only person I care for and trust, except for my toddler of course.

"Hey girl, thank you so much for coming early!" I hug her as I walk in to my apartment.

"Girl you know it's no problem, plus I love to come see my godson. Xan, where are you hiding boy!"

Alexander hides between my legs, giggling, as if ready to play a game of hide n' seek.

I move to lay the grocery bags in the kitchen and I start unpacking. I cook s little something up for Carly and Alexander to eat and I place it in the oven to keep in warm. I hear the squeals of my son and his godmother/aunt playing together. Once I finish, I tell Carly I'm going to go shower and get ready, and she nods in reply.

I step into my bathroom, and as I am taking off my clothing, I take a moment to look at my body in the full-length mirror. My breasts had always been small, but because of my pregnancy, they had enlarged to around a C-cup. My stomach looked okay, not body builder flat, but I don't have gut. Then my hips, huge while also marked up with light stretch marks. Luckily, cellulite hasn't developed on me..yet. I sigh and then step in to the shower.

By the time I am done, it's around 9:30, I have about 1 hour to get to work. I change into my lingerie, put makeup on and paint my nails. I then slip on my matching heels, and take my beige trench coat out of my closet and pull it on. I walk out into the living room to see that my son has been bathed and dressed for bed. He and Carly currently laying in the couch together as she sings to him. His eyes are closing little by little. Perfect!

"Girl, I'm going to head out now, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you!" I whisper to her and kiss her on the cheek. I grab my keys and phone.

"Okay hon, love you too!" She replies.

I walk outside into the cool air, and walk quickly to my car. It's about a 30 minute drive to the work. I reach there and I park in my usual space. As I head inside, I get whistles and lustful stares from the usual men who are lonely or cheating. I go backstage and I am greeted by my fellow coworkers, and surprisingly, who I get along with. I go to my station and place my trench coat and keys and phone on the table. I do some touch ups and I am about to go to the stage for my turn to come up, I am called by my manager.

"Kitty Kat, honey please come here." says Michael, my manager.

I walk into his organized and spacious office, and sit in one of his chairs.

"What's up?"

"I need for you to do a private dance for some high class people coming here soon."

"Me alone? I think that's a bit much."

"No, you won't be alone. There'll be one of you for each of the men. These men have money that could do a lot of good for this club, especially if they decide to invest. So please do you best to make sure you please their every wish!"

"Yes sir, I'll make sure them coming here was the best decision they've ever made!"

"Very good, Kitty. I hope to hear the best from them when you all are finished. Now they should be here by now, so let me introduce you and the girls to them."

As we walked out the office, my wolf became anxious. What the hell? She's been dormant ever since I left my home town.

'Katherine, I'm picking up a scent of other wolves. And it's not just any wolf, it's your-----'

'I can't talk right now, I have to focus on work, so tell me later'

She sighs 'Okay'

As we walk into the private dance areas, there are about 5 men in suits and from their scent I can tell their wolves, and they're all very sexy. We walk closer to them and I plaster on my seductive smile.

They all turn around to greet us and I recognize some of them, one in particular.

Holy fuck, it's Hunter...it's my mate!