Chapter 3

We reached the pack house in about three minutes. The whole ride, I sat fiddling with my hands wondering what he was going to do. I had to admit I was kind of nervous. I don't think I have ever seen him this serious and so focused. I look up to see this big ass house, no actually, mansion. I guess they have that kind of money.

"C'mon."

"What are we doing here?", I ask. He ignores me. This rude ass! I would teach him a lesson but it's going to be the other way around if I get him anymore pissed off. He unlocks the door, and we walk into the house. Holy crap, this is humongous compared to my two-story townhouse. The only weird thing about it is that it's so empty.

"Where's everyone?" I ask.

"I told them to leave the house before we got into the car."

"So, what the fuck you're telling me is that you made everyone leave so that you could punish me. What a dumbass move." I murmur. He pins me against the nearest wall and pulls me so high up, my mound is facing him. Just the thought of him licking me there had me turned on in ways I didn't even think of. "You want to repeat that?" He takes a deep breath. "If you smell this amazing, I wonder how you taste." And I wonder how you taste. Oh god what the fuck is wrong with me, retarded heat. I feel a warm, wet tongue against my inner thigh, and I moan. I try to grab on to his hair but he pulls back. I whimper. "You like it, don't you?"

"Mmmhmm." I sigh. "Answer me properly, Katherine! Do I make you feel good?" I ignore his question and I try to pull him closer to me, but he growls and bites me in to my thigh. I gasp in surprise and pleasure. My eyes roll to the back of my head and he groans. He licks his mark and rips off my shorts. He pulls me down and sets me on the coach. "Pleasure yourself." he says. I look at him like he's stupid but he seemed so serious. I hesitantly slide my finger down my body until it reaches my panties. Already soaking wet, I start to rub my clit and I throw my head back in pleasure and start rubbing faster. I quickly take off  panties, my shirt and my bra. I slide a finger into my pussy. My mouth turns into this "O" expression. It felt so good but it wasn't enough. I dip two fingers into my warmth, then three. I start to pump roughly and a wave of pleasure shoots throughout my body.

"Fuck." Hunter says. I totally forgot he was here. I look up to seen him stroking his huge member. This encourages me to pump even faster. "Oh god, oh god, yes! Yes! Oh!" I climax by squeezing my nipple tightly. I end up squirting a little. Shit, I never knew I could do that. I hear grunts and as soon as I turn my head, cum splatters all over my breasts. Still horny, I slap my hand in the cum and I start to rub it over my clit. The feeling of his warm cum on me sends me over edge again. "Oh, oh, yesss." I scream. I lay back, exhausted, but when I look up to Hunter, I smile. He grins back and says "That was so fucking hot. We have to do this more often."

"I'm still horny you know." I reply. "Sorry I can't help you with that." he answers.

"Why?"

"Have you forgotten that you're still on punishment." Why is this happening. It has now been two times were he's left me all hot and horny. I pout at him and something catches my eye. Hunter was still hard as a rock. I walk up to him seductively and I sit on his lap, straddling him. He looks at me curiously. "Well if you can't take of my situation can I take care of yours?" Before he could answer, I get on my knees, and unzip his pants. I trace the bulge with my index finger. He groans loudly and I pull out his member. WHAT THE FUCK! WHY IS HIS DICK SO HUGE! I stare at it in awe. "I know its big but it was made just for you." Hunter says. I start to lick the pre-cum off and then I surprise him by deep-throating his dick.

"Fuck shit." Hunter grunts. While deep-throating him, I look up at him innocently and I moan how wonderful he tastes. He grabs my head and start ms to fuck my mouth. I get on top of him. I move his hands to my breast and he rubs my pebbles roughly. I moan like crazy and I take his cock in my hand and I rub it against my clit. He cums all over my pussy and I cream.

"Katherine?"

"Mmm?" "I want to be the dominant one in this relationship. I know that's not what you're used to but I want you to serve to my cock only, and I want to bring to new levels of sex that you have never even imagined before, I want you---"

"Okay." I say "Seriously! You make me so happy, mate." He lifts me up bridal style and takes me upstairs. I am brought into what I assume is his room he sets me on the bed and goes to the closet looking for something he comes back with a plastic bag filled with stuff I can't identify.

"What are you doing?" I ask. "Do you trust me, Katherine?"

"Yes." He takes out some handcuffs and cuffs my wrists and attaches it to the headboard of the bed. He grabs some rope and ties my legs to the end of the bed. He grabs a vibrator and a dildo out the bag and turns on the vibrator.

"But wait you never answered my question."  "What I am doing is your punishment." Hunter replies. Before I could say anything he begins fucking me with the dildo and puts the vibrator on my clit. I moan loudly and I think to myself that he's going to bring the death of me.