Chapter 11

Everyone I am so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated. Homework and school and holidays have been getting in my way so please don't be mad. I really didn't mean to put this story on hold. I just needed sometime to think and focus.

It's like 4:00 in the morning and I hope you guys forgive me because I really am just horrible for putting you through that. By the way if you don't know who Sharkeisha is, just go look at the real video on worldstarhiphop.com and you should see it. I think the video is really just messed up and.....well that's a conversation for another day.

Is anyone able to make a book cover for this book. I would like a new one, because I've worn out the one I'm using right now. Just comment below or direct message me if you can. And if you can't do you either send it to my email: If you saw Catching Fire and the Divergent trailer comment below.

From now on every month I'm going suggest a book to you guys.

Anyways enjoy this special Christmas chapter. Vote. Love you guys. Your my squirttlepuffs. XOXO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom...I met my mate. But the problem is that he may have...kind of gotten another girl pregnant while we were together." I felt the tears blur my eyes.

"Oh honey...well did you at least kick his ass?" My mom asked. "MOM, are you serious....I was too busy crying and plus he's way to strong for me to kick his ass."

"What do you mean he's way too strong.....HOLD UP...... IS HE AN ALPHA? IS IT HUNTER?!?" Oh god. Just great know she knows. Fuck my life. "It is Hunter isn't it? And you didn't tell me or anyone else, why? Are you afraid because he's a man-whore, has been he treating you bad other than the baby daddy foolishness?"

"Well...wait mom how do you know about his profile at school?" I ask, curious. "Let's just say I like to be updated on everything?" Wow, that's not creepy.

"Anyways he hasn't been treating bad, it's just that when we were together it felt so real and then some calls him up saying she's pregnant. See mom what I had calculated in my mind was that it usually takes a girl 2-3 weeks to find out she's pregnant. And Hunter and I have been to together for almost 2 and a half months."

"So I have no another choice to assume that he couldn't keep his dick in his pants or that he's telling the truth, and considering he's such a player, I prefer the former."

My mom frowned deeply and said "Are you sure it's not some kind of prank?" "Mom I could hear their entire conversation - which Hunter stupidly forgot - and that girl seemed pretty serious. " Well honey about you sleep on it, and make your decision tomorrow. Goodnight and I love you." She kisses my forehead. "Night. Love you too."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with the sun shining my crusted eyes. I yawned and my breath spelled like dead rats. When I got up slipped on some clothing and fell on my face. And I'm out of toothpaste. What could else could possibly go wrong.

I slipped out of my room and ran to my brother's. I knocked softly and paused when I heard not two but THREE people moaning. That kinky little bastard. Instead of walking away I shouted over their moans telling Hunter I need some toothpaste. I banged the door open.

Two naked hoes, bimbos, bitches, mongrels and the list goes on. One horny pig/sonofabitch that I have no other choice but to call my sibling. Ew. "Oh no this is not going to work out. You. Yes you two whores. Put your clothes on." I said in digust. They sized me up. WHO DA FUCK ARE THEY SIZING. "BITCH I AM OF ALPHA BLOOD, I WILL GO SHARKEISHA ON YOUR ASS! TRY ME BITCH!" The hoes had the nerve though.

"Cameron where's the fucking toothpaste? Please get it before I snap their necks." "Why do you think you better than us?"

"I don't think I'm better than you. I'm just saying, trying to meet and greet with someone while they're having a threesome is not the best first impression." I don't know...would she feel good seeing/hearing her brother have sex with some random people every few days? I don't think so.

I see Cam walk out of his bathroom with toothpaste. "Here you go, can you leave now?" He asks me with annoyance in his tone. "No."

"WHY?" "Because I don't want either of these girls to get pregnant my your ungrateful ass!" Cam looks away, his face reddening. He's knows I'm right too. The girls slip on their clothes and I show them to the front door.

I run to my room to wash my face and brush my teeth. I take a shower and put on some clothes. I say bye to everyone and I grab my purse and the car keys. I need to relieve all this stress but I don't what to do. I turn up the radio and I almost hit the note to the song playing. Note that I almost hit it but instead I sounded like a dying penguin.

I try dancing but that doesn't out either. Probably I should go shopping. No. Movies? No. Hunter's house? Fuck that. Books? Yes! I should buy a book. That's perfect and just get all relaxed and drink some hot cocoa. I drive to the nearest bookstore and I run in to see the perfect variety of books. I see a book named 'Divergent' on sale. Hmm.. lets buy that one.

I buy the book and when I walk out the store I see Hunter. He pauses and sniffs the air. Shit! I duck behind a car. He begins over to some plants me. Still staying low I run to my car and slip in. I turn it on and lock all doors. When pulling my seatbelt I notice Hunter at the window and I scream.

I say something and I pretend I can't hear him. He scowls at me and I flip the bird.