Chapter 1

I begin my walk to school, and suddenly stop when I see Hunter's car. Thinking to myself, I assume that it is probably some random expensive car that looks exactly his. I really need to stop lying to myself. I turn my head to look around but I end up with no sign of him. As I take one more peek in his car and I see him talking to some bimbo. Seriously, her plastic surgery looks demented. I murmur, "I think she made it possible to smell fakeness a mile away." As I turn my head, I hear chuckling and shoot my eyes in the direction of Hunter's car again. He was grinning, while the bitch was glaring at me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" I shout, and immediately started to walk away, knowing I don't have as much balls as I think I do.

"Katherine, wait up." He yells. Oh crap. I really don't want to talk to him right now!

I look back to see him driving towards to me. Eventually I begin to work my legs, hoping they won't betray me. He parks his car by the sidewalk and jogs to catch up. As he grabs my arm, I feel immense pleasure, damned hormones!

"Why do you have to make me so horny by just your touch? I mean all the other guys I've been with never made me feel this way." I say that, well knowing that down there is as dry as the Sahara.

"Excuse me, what the hell are you talking about!" he growls. "I'm the only person who will satisfy your needs and the only man you will have anywhere near my pûssy." He pushes me up against the stop sign and roughly rubs his 'not so little friend' against my warm mound. I gasp at the vulgarity of his words and our position but crap if I'm not horny.

I moan softly, whispering to him that we shouldn't, whereas this encourages him to continue. He groans and starts to nibble and lick on my neck. He's a lot better at this than he should be. That doesn't matter because two can play at this game. I slip my hand down between our bodies and reach for his manhood. His jeans are straining so hard, I feel they might tear. Nonetheless, I begin to rub my hand against his throbbing member and he grunts loudly, looking me in the eyes with lust and need.

"If you want to have me so badly than do it. It might be more fun in public any way," I whisper seductively.

He growls again. It must be his forte. "I will die before I allow another man see what's mine. And also I'm waiting until you're in heat to take you." I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Trust me the next time you'll be allowed to roll your eyes is when I'm feasting on your delicious mound." As I begin to blush, an idea immediately comes to me. "Let's make a bet." He raises his thick eyebrows. "If I can get you to have sex with me before my heat, I can tease for a month but you cannot do anything back. If you win, you can do whatever you want with me during my heat." I grinned evilly at him and winked.

" I accept your bet but after heat you are going to meet my parents."

"What makes you so sure of that?"

"Because I'm taking the role of Alpha, and that means you are going to be my Luna. So I need you by my side when I tell my parents I have found my mate."

"Okay whatever. But back to the bet, remember no cheating."

"Yeah, yeah." This will be an exciting week after all!

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN