Chapter 6

I wake up to sunlight shinning in my face. I stretch and get out the bed. I look around to see if Cameron is still in my room. I guess he's in the kitchen. I think about last night and all that memories comes flooding back. The good and then......the bad. Oh well, I hope he's not mad about it. I walk out of my room and I walk into the kitchen and I see mom cooking and him sitting at the dinner table eating pancakes. Chocolate chip pancakes. My fucking favorite.

"OH MY GOD MOM, YOU MADE CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!!!" I scream. I run to the counter and I grab a pancake. I quickly shove it in my mouth enjoying the chocolatey warmness of it. Oh my god, I feel so loved. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, mom. I love you so much. " Cameron walks up to the counter and takes another pancake. "Cameron if you eat that pancake, I swear I will cut you."

He fake sneezes on the pancake. "Sorry it's taken." That son of a bitch just took one of my fucking pancakes. I'm am so getting back. Asshole. I grab 3 pancakes and I begin chomping down on the food like a hungry beast. "I can't believe that animal is my sister." Cameron says with a disgusted look. I turn around to glare at him and he smirks back. I finish my food and I run upstairs to go take a shower and put on my clothes. I run back downstairs. I grab my bag and my jacket and I tell my mom and brother goodbye. I start waking to Sasha's house. I reach there and knock on her door. Sasha's mom opens the door.

"Hi Katherine, how are you today?" Her mom asks. "I'm good Mrs. Greene, is Sasha home? I want to bring her to see this movie with me."

"Yeah Sasha's in the kitchen right now. Come in." I walk into their beautiful home. I find my way to kitchen to see Sasha baking. I sneak up behind her and I shout "BOO!"

"Kat, I could hear you from a mile away." She turns to me and smiles and I give her a flat look. She hugs me and I hug her back. "I've missed you. Ever since you found your mate, you've been going at it like two horny bunnies. I guess you want him bad." I blush.

"Or he wants me bad." I reply and snicker. "Sure.......Ow!" I punch her in the arm.

"Anyways, do you want to go to the movies with me?" I asks. "Yeah sure, can we see that new action movie?"

"Yeah, I paying for some tickets to see the movie in 3D. Luckily, I'm not broke....yet. You have to buy the food though!"

"You mean that expensive ass movie theater food? Fine, but your such a bitch." (No pun intended)

Sasha goes upstairs to change, and I lay on the couch. Seven minutes later, Sasha comes donwstairs looking better than me. That bitch. She grabs her mom's car keys and we leave to go to the movies.

When we arrive, I pay for tickets, and Sasha buys the food. We head into the movie theater. "I fucking candy!" Sasha exclaims. I swear she got problems. The movie starts with a confusing plot. I start to feel sleepy. "Man, this is a boring ass movie." I yawn. I soon fall asleep thirty minutes into movie.