9: Homecoming

Updated: August 1,2015

Guys I'm sorry for the wait again, but like I've said, I've kinda got a case of writers block to deal with right now. I think I've gotten through it now though so yay! This chapter might not be the most active but I thought it was important for the plot so bare with me. I've already started the next one, and I think you'll like it! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

IMPORTANT STUFF::

I do not own TVD, just Mads and my plot

XXXXXXXXX

The sound of his phone ringing was easy to hear in the silence of night. Klaus wasted no time in pulling the cell phone out of his pocket and pressing talk. He could only guess who could be calling him right now, it would either be Rebekah, or Stefan, or maybe one of his witches calling. Either way he was in far to fantastic of a mood to be bothered by reality of what Stefan was about to tell him.

"Portland is fantastic." He launched right into his little speech, not bothering to let whoever it was on the other end of the line get in a word. "Once you get over all the healthy looking people it's literally a breeding ground for werewolves."

Stefan took in what he was saying with only half a mind as he tried to decide what was the best way to approach the situation. In the end he just came out and said it. "Your father's dead." He easily kept his voice indifferent, seeing as he really didn't care one way or another with his emotions off.

There was silence on the line for a moment as Klaus processed this. "What did you say to me?" He asked trying to hold onto the threatening edge in his voice.

"Oh, my mistake, not your actual father, and not dead." Stefan paused and cast a glanced to the gay desiccated form of the powerful Original Vampire hunter as it lay lifeless on the ground of the boarding house. "Mikael. Daggered." With those two words Klaus felt about a million different emotions fly into his brain, and he gritted his teeth in a vain attempt to keep all of them in check. "What do you want me to do with the body?" He questioned.

Klaus took a deep breath and started to pace, "Well first, I want you to explain to me exactly what happened."

Stefan thought back to what they had planed earlier that morning in the study.

XXXXXXXXX

Stefan, Elena and Damon walked into the Library of the boarding house. After some discussion they had figured out exactly how they planned on getting Klaus back to Mystic Falls.

"Alright." Stefan started, glancing around the large space. "I'll say that Mikael followed Elena in here, tried to grab her..." He gave the room another once over making sure that it was the right place... And that there was nothing valuable that they might need to break in order to prove their story. Once he was sure that he had made the right choice in rooms he finished his part of the story. "So he could use her as bait."

Elena frowned, not pleased at the way this was going. She was worried bout this plan, so many people could get hurt if Klaus came back, but at the same time, she understood that they needed him to be in Mystic Falls if Mikael was going to dagger him- no, kill him. "And you what? Vervained him?" She questioned, stopping as Stefan turned around to face his ex and his raven haired brother. He crossed his arms and started to nod but Damon interfered.

"No. We vervained him." He corrected, giving Stefan a look. "The guy's an original we have to make it realistic." Then he tilted his head to the side a little and looked at Elena. "Which brings me back to Glenda the good witch." The brunette glared at Damon in warning and he held his hands up in a mocking surrender before continuing. "I know, I know, you don't want her involved, but she's a big girl Elena. Witchy can handle this."