13: Brining Out The Dead

IMPORTANT STUFF: To all my fellow readers who have stayed with this book thank you. I know my update time have been terrible for that I'm so sorry. Good news is I have five brand new chapters coming out for those who stayed this long! Please leave a review on each one! Happy Reading !!!

REMINDER- Bill is NOT in the hospital/ is not going to die because MADDIE stayed with Tyler after he changed instead of Bill

Lots of you asked for the answer to the Teresa question so here it is! Teresa was mentioned a few times while Maddie told the girls about her travels, so nothing as interesting as you probably thought it would be XD

XXXXXXXXX

Klaus stood frozen in shock as he watched Elijah wipe the blood from his hand with a handkerchief. Nether spoke for a moment. Klaus continued to stare at Elijah as if he'd seen a ghost and Elijah's eyes were locked on his younger brother, menace burning inside of them. As he removed the last of the red from his fingers he spoke.

"You look surprised to see me." He observed. Klaus's eyes were still wide and he opened his mouth to reply before closing it again, finding that for once he was at a loss for words. Elijah took a step closer to the hybrid as he continued speaking. "So it wasn't you who removed the dagger from my chest?" Although he asked a question, both he and Klaus knew it wasn't one that needed an answer.

As Elijah walked closer so he was standing directly in front of his brother, Klaus found he will to speak once again. "You look like you could do with a drink." He murmured, forcing his voice to stay firm as the hybrid tried to smooth things over with his brother. Then he turned to face the couch and gestured to the liquor cabinet, his forced smile falling from his lips as worry once again set in. "And we have a lot to discuss so shall we?"

Elijah's passive expression disappeared into a look of anger as he tossed the cloth he had been using a moment ago to the ground. Before Klaus had time to react Elijah had sped over to him and landed a punch on his cheek. The Original Hybrid stumbled backwards with a grunt of pain before started to straighten and charge forward in retaliation. He didn't get more then a foot before Elijah grabbed him in the beginning of a tackle and threw him through the double doors behind him. The force of the throw tore the wood from it's hinges and shattered the windows so glass rained down around Niklaus. The Hybrid rolled over himself before regaining his balance on the ground. All of the worry Klaus had previously felt had since been overshadowed by the absolute rage he felt now. Elijah had come into his house and was making a fool of him and he couldn't have that.

"Easy!" He growled lowly, glaring up at Elijah with hate filled eyes. "I just finished renovating!" He speed to him feet at a speed unperceivable to human eyes and plowed into his brother before slamming him into the low table nearby, breaking both the beautiful piece of furniture and the glass vase that had been placed on top of it. As Elijah rolled onto his side Klaus took a few steps back and declared. "You know, you have every right to be mad at me, but I kept my word." He walked so he was standing in front of the door to the room the coffins lay in and opened his arms to gesture to them "I reunited you with our family."

Of course that set fire to a new flame of furry inside the eldest Original and he quickly landed two supernaturally fueled punches at Klaus' face. Then he increased the force behind his bow for one more hit that sent his brother falling into Finn's coffin. When he looked up and noticed Elijah approaching once more, no doubt with the intension of breaking several of his bones, Klaus acted quickly. Using his enhanced speed he threw open the lid to Kol's coffin and pulled the dagger out of his heart. When Elijah sped to his side once more, he was ready. With one hand he pinned his oldest brother down and the other was posed to strike with his new weapon in hand. "Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah!" He bellowed.

The Originals's Sister (The Vampire Diaries Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara