You won (crush x reader)

hellooo .3. Sorry i havent been updating in a while..... Stupid writers block :p
Anyway, this story was inspired by something i saw on tumblr, Enjoy!!

----------------------------------

~Flashback (to when you were in the sixth grade)~

" c/n!!!" You screeched angrily, you were drenched with water, why? Well, lets just say that c/n pulled ANOTHER prank on you. "Y-you s-should see the l-l-look on yo-our fa-ace!!" C/n managed to say through laughs, " i swear to God, ill get you good!" (Not like that xD), " you cant do that" he informed, a smirk spreading across his face, " and why do you think so, huh, Mr.smartypants." You sassed. He leaned closer to your face, making you blush, " because you like me~." "N-no i dont!" You stuttered blushing madly as you looked in a different direction, trying to hide your scarlet red face.

He arched his eyebrow while that smirk never escaped his face, " oh please, l/n, you cant possibly fool me~", "who told you anyway?" y/n questioned her childhood friend. "Bff/n" the brunette/redhead/blond replied, his smirk becoming wider, as if that was possible, the h/c hair colored girl cussed under her breath, which caused c/n to chuckle. silence( not THAT silence)

"sooooo..."
"so"
"we're still cool right?"
"hmm?"
"you know...... we're still friends right? even though i like you?" y/n asked, blushing
c/n smiled, a sincere smile," of course" he gave you a brofist,"besides, what would i ever do without you??" he asked while ruffling your hair, you pouted as he pinched your cheek, " sooooo cute!!", "shut up, boi"you playfully scolded

~~timeksip, at school (still in the sixth grade)~~

y/n pov

you were currently at your last period. [ most hated subject], God did i hate [M/H/S]! and [most boring teacher] wasnt making my perspective on the subject any better.

you were seated at the back of the class, along with your seatmate, c/n. you stared blankly at your teacher, what ever goes in one ear, came out of the other. halfway through your teacher's ever so exciting lesson, a note was slide to your side of the table, it was from c/n.

'bored?'
'as hell'

after scribbling your reply, you gave it back to c/n, you heard him laugh softy as he wrote down his reply, he then passed it to you,

'soo, what do u wanna do now?'

it gave you a while to think about a reply, but you had an idea

'idek...... but hey! did u know i could see the future?'

once you were done, you passed back to him, which he quickly returned.

' oh really? prove it'

you blushed at your reply as you wrote it down.

'yeah...... in the future, we'll get married'

you 'passed' ( author: more like shoved. reader: STAY OUT OF THIS! author: okay fine, geez) the note back to him, still tomato red, as soon as he read it, he had become the same shade as well. he then passed the not back to you,

'wanna bet? 5 bucks?'

you were a bit surprised at his reply, but agreed anyway.

'deal'

you passed the note back to c/n, and after he had read it, he turned to you and smiled.

the deal was set.

~~ timeskip after highschool~~

I cant believe it, he's moving. a tear slid down your eye as the moving truck was being loaded with c/n's stuff.

"h-how long w-will you be g-gone?" you managed to ask through soft sobs.
" i dunno, but it'll just be a few years [nickname]" he tried to reassure you.
you looked down, letting the tears fall from your face, but you then were engulfed in a hug, by none other than, c/n, he was still your crush, and he still knew, though he never did tell you who his crush was. you hesitantly hugged back, and soon you were crying on his shoulder, as he ran his fingers through your hair.

" just promise me one thing." you said sternly
" and what is that?" c/n questioned, still running his fingers through your h/c hair.
" we'll still stick together, no matter what."
he pulled away from the hug, cupped your cheeks and rested his forehead on yours.
" I promise"

~~timeskip to the present~~

you sighed as you remembered the good old days,

"hey, you okay y/n? we cant have you feeling bad, after all, today is THE day, and we cant have the bride feeling all mopey now can we?" bf/n said, making you smile.
"yeah, im good" you replied, laughing at the middle of the sentence. just then you heard a knock on the door as it opened slightly"M.s L/n? its time" your wedding coordinator informed " thanks, ill be right there." she nodded and left.

you took a deep breath and walked toward the door " ready?" bf/n asked, " ready" you replied, a smile on your face.

~~ timeskip, now at the altar~~

you stood there, at the altar, with the man you love. you faced him as he handed you a note and 5 bucks along with it.

"hey y/n"
"yeah?"
a smile plastered on c/n's face,
"you won the bet"