Im his beauty

Special request by: @lillianawinchester

Lilli's pov

It's been a couple of weeks since I entered the ytp ( young people's theatre) along with Connor, my friend, and my crush.

Although he's in the 9nth grade, and I'm in the 8th, we hung out  pretty smoothly. Anyway, there's this play going on, and connor's pretty much assistant director. The play is gonna be based off one of my old time faves, beauty and the beast, and I'm auditioning for beauty.

Since I'm also in YTP, I both manage and will also (hopefully) be part of the play. Connor lives by my house so he usually walks me home. We're also in the same church band.

I really like Connor, But does he like me?

Every time that question pops up in my head, things up there start going downhill. I get flustered, I start stuttering, and my blushing isn't any better than the rest." Lil, you okay? Your face is redder than a tomato", I snap out of my daze and look at him," huh? O-Oh! I was just-um- thinking about the auditions!" I internally facepalmed, nice save,me. Connor smiled," there's nothing to worry about! You'll do fine!" He reassured me as he put his arm around me for comfort. However, it made me tense and blush a little,"y-yeah" I said looking away from him.

We were backstage, since we were part of the crew, when we heard a booming voice come from one of the speakers," Lilliana Winchester? Please report to the stage immediately, you are next for the auditions" I stood and took a deep breath," hey, everything's gonna be fine, trust me" Connor said just before I was about to leave. I gave him a small nod and left to audition.

-/-/-/-/-after auditions-/-/-/-/-

"Okay, thank you miss Winchester. Next please!" I gave a half smile and made my way to the bleachers and sat a few rows behind the leaders," soo?" Connor asked from behind me, startling me,"CONNOR! You scared the living pop tarts out of me!!" I scolded him, he smiled," ooh! What flavor?", I groaned at his joke, as he transferred to the seat next to me. Right now, they were auditioning for the beast, but none seemed to be fit for the role."no!" The head director, Matthew, practically screeched, he sighed, " The beast does not have a Scottish accent, Alex! And you yourself-you're not even Scottish!","meh" was all Alex could reply.

" none of you could get it right!" Matthew said, scanning through the entire room, just then, his eyes landed on Connor,"Connor! Could you please read the lines for us?" He asked more calmly, "uuh, sure" Connor said,  getting up, then he jumped off the bleachers. He then grabbed one of the scripts and read," she is beauty itself, while I am merely a beast, how could she love something so horrid to one's eye? This curse bestowed upon me, it shall never be lifted, for  no one could ever love a beast." ((I made up the lines, cuz I can't remember them :p)). Matthew's eyes widened as he began to clap," that's it folks! We found our beast! Connor, congratulations!" Everyone clapped as Connor made his way back to his seat, script still in hand." You know , Lil, there's a kiss between the beast and belle", I rolled my eyes," of course I knew that", he smirked,"well did you know that, well, since Matthew's a perfectionist when it come to his plays.... He'll make belle and the beast rehearse the kiss, over and over and over until he could practically feel the emotion?" My eyes widened, as my face grew hotter, shoot, he's right.

"Welp! That's a wrap everyone!" Matthew said through a gray megaphone," and for the role of belle, we have..... Madison! My sister, and Lilliana Winchester as understudy.Now, leave before I hose you down with the snow machine." I frowned, but clapped for Madison. Hey, I may be A little butt hurt, but I ain't no sore loser. At least I'm understudy, now, where can I buy a chainsaw?

" Lil, you are not cutting her up with a chainsaw." I tensed," hey, who said I was using it on her fourth wall breaker?" I joked, grabbing my coat, since it's snowing out. As we walk by the sidewalk, I notice my two friends, Noah and Gavin goofing around in the snow, they seemed to notice me and Connor together," Connor and Lili sitting on a tree!" They weren't able to finish, because they were laughing their arses off. Connor didn't seem to notice their teasing, so I just ignored them.

But of course, they had to just come up with a ship name for us and start throwing snowballs at me, with every throw they'd scream "LilNor!" As if they were pushed back to 2nd grade, even if they were only in the 7nth. "You're just gonna let them keep on teasing you, aren't you?" I shrugged and kept walking.

When I looked back at Connor, I noticed he wasn't there, instead, he was pelting snowballs at the two, screaming:"NoaVin" I giggled at his actions, and decided to join along.

-/-/-/-/-/- a few days later, general rehearsal, an thirty minutes before the play -/-/-/-/-/-

I was behind the curtains watching this stupid scene,"beast, please don't die, I love you" bzzzt "Madison! I thought you turned your cellphone off already?! This is the tenth time it's vibrated!" Matthew commented in an annoyed voice,"actually it's the twelfth.." Alex mumbled quietly.

"Ugh whatever, let me grab my latè-WOAH", a chorus of 'Madison!'s could be heard as the heel of her Prada shoes broke, causing her to fall off stage. Immediately, the boys rushed to her aid, as they tried to get her up but couldn't, THIS is where I finally step in! Good thing they haven't done the kiss part yet hehehehe. " are your okay, Madison?"," oh, yeah, I'm perfectly fine, I just need some fresh air- OF COURSE IM NOT OKAY! MY PRADA BROKE!" A collection of groans was heard right after that statement.

Connor stood up," this means Lil gets to be belle now, right?" He asked, making me blush, Matthew nodded as Madison called the ambulance herself.

-/-/-/-/-/ showtime-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"beast, please don't die, I love you" I started leaning in, just then Connor slowly stood up, and I had to stay in character"b-beast?"  Then confetti was dumped from above, as Connor hurriedly got out of the beast costume, then smoke started emitting from the sides, covering the floors, I slid the costume to the side as the confetti stopped pouring, originally, glitter was supposed to be dumped, but the idea was immediately scraped, good thing too since it wasn't a great idea.

Connor stood face to face with me, as he took my hands and hugged me," and they lived happily ever after, The end." Matthew announced from his megaphone as the curtains closed, and a round of applause was heard from the audience.

Most of the crew went to talk to Matthew after the show, so it was just me and Connor backstage. I sighed,so there wasn't a kiss in the play after all. "Hey lil?","yeah?"," you're probably disappointed aren't you?","huh?","you. Know, cuz there's no kiss.... Don't worry, I am too.. But let me make it up to you." I blushed, still processing that very sentence in my head, when I felt Connor's lips on mine, then I slowly kissed back."hey, you two, play's over. Quit the romance already" Matthew said through his megaphone as the rest of the crew chuckled from behind him, making Connor and I blush a deep shade of red. Happily ever after indeed.