Bonding

Y/n's Pov

It's a Saturday, and you know what that means! It's family game night! Yaaaay, please note the sarcasm. But something will be different this time, mum said that we'll be going to a diner to meet up with one of her old friends, since they'd be living with us for a while for some bonding.

In my family, it's just me, my mom and little sis. Dad died while in Service.

I got ready for the dinner and put on a dress, it's not too casual, and it's not too frilly. I paired it with some converse ( or heels) and left my room to help my sis get ready. I walked into her room only to see her on her dresser struggling with the brush. I laughed and gestured for her to sit down as I began to brush her long hair. " hey sis?" Amethyst asked. I hummed in response," do you know who mum's old friend is?" I shook my head, " no idea."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

We parked and walked our way towards the diner, having some pervs stare and whistle. I growled and sent them a death glare, but one was too dense to notice it. As my mother went in to check the table,(( not noticing you guys being left behind)) lil sis stood by me, her arms folded.  The guy came closer and started flirting, amethyst rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall as he continued boasting to me about himself. But what he did next was something that I'd never forgive. He 'touched' me.

I growled as he continued but I couldn't take it. I punched him in the face making it bleed, then I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He dropped to the ground as his posy fled. I scoffed and did a hair flip before turning away. Amethyst laughed at the guy and kicked his shin, giving him a death threat not to do that to me again. I chuckled as he ran-limped away, screaming random things.

Amethyst looked at mum, who had her back against us, and flipped him off. I chuckled, she may only be 2 years younger than me, but she's just like me at times. We smiled at each other and went in the diner. Not noticing the two boys who had seen the whole thing.

Mum was with her friend, I guessed. They were seated in a booth catching up. I smiled at her and walked to another booth, two Botha away from them. I pulled out my phone and listened to music. Just then the door opened, catching my attention. But once I knew who had came in, my cheeks burned. C/n and his little brother who was as old as ame, came in in matching suits, although c/n's was more fitted.

Mum's friend called them over and directed them to us. Ame and c/n's brother gasped, " AUSTIN?!" "AME?!" They both yelled and then they immediately started arguing. I sighed and walked to a booth a booth away form them, c/n followed.

" hey, y/n" he greeted as we sat down," hey" I greeted back, we were seated facing each other, not realizing that he was silently having an argument with himself for being to casual. I scrolled through my newsfeed/ dashboard, but when I shifted and changed my position, my leg accidentally brushed against his, making us both blush.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

It's been about a week ago, since the diner, and now they were temporarily living with us. Mum shared rooms with Anne((her friend)), ame was forced to share her room with Austin, and I shared my room with C/n. Sometimes we would switch places so that both of us could sleep on a bed once in a while. Tonight, the bed was scheduled to me.

" FAMILY MEETING!!" Mom and Anne yelled from downstairs. I really don't want to let out details so I'll just tell you what had caught my attention."......AND BECAUSE OF THAT! AME AND AUSTIN ARE GOING TO THIS CAMP CALLED CAMP HALF-BLOOD!! SO FOR A WHOLE MONTH, YOU TWO WILL HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THE HOUSE OKAY?" The said excitedly. I smiled, wanting mom to be happy as the two youngsters groaned, learning that they'd have to see more of each other's faces.

After a few hours, they all left, leaving me and c/n alone. We decided to play some videogames, or more specifically, Until Dawn. The Intro animation was pretty long so we sat there, close, on the couch as we waited for it to end.

Suddenly, c/n spoke," hey, umm, y/n?" He asked," yeah?", he looked at me in the eye," I want a Lemon." He said, and of course, being the fanfic reading me, my cheeks blushed a deep red." W-w-wait,w-what?", he then continued" umm, I saw some lemons I the kitchen earlier, I was wondering if I could have have some lemons for some lemonade." He explained, my cheeks then immediately regained its original color. " oh. Well then, sure, knock yourself out." He nodded and left.

The intro had ended so I played the game for a while. Then c/n came back with two glasses of lemonade. I paused the game and took it from him, mumbling a thanks before gulping it down,( sorry if u don't like lemonade, i don't drink it that much either. It only for the plot. >~<)) making c/n chuckle, I glanced at the clock and realized it was past my bedtime. Without realizing it, I had fallen asleep, cuddled into c/n's shoulder.

C/n's Pov

I played the game for a while, the felt weight on my shoulder. I glanced and saw y/n, soundlessly asleep. I chuckled and moved her away a bit. I stood and cleaned up. Then I carried her to our room and tucked her in the blankets. I shut the lights and got ready for bed. But the thing is, I didn't feel like sleeping on the floor.

I sneaked into y/n's bed and slept beside her. She wasn't a pretty sleeper, hell, no one is. But I couldn't just help but have the urge to.... Kiss her. I smiled and pecked her forehead. " sweet dreams my love." And with that, I fell asleep, holding her in my arms.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

The last one was a filler, but I got some inspiration. So here. Hope you enjoyed. And

Silent gemiez! GO Crazy in the comments!! Baaaai!!