Will you?

Hii another day, another update.
Ps, your around your mid-twenties here sooooo around 25-26 you choose 030
Oh and this might get a little sad tho
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Y/n's pov

My name is y/n l/n and im in the worst case scenario that anyone could ever stumble upon.

The friendzone.

Well, I've gained a crush on bestfriend-c/n c/l/n- for a while now, and what hurts is that he doesn't feel the same about me, i didn't want this, it just.... Happened... And the only thing i could do now is hide my feelings and try not to look hurt.

C/n doesn't like me in the way i like him, in fact, he has a girlfriend, and in addition to that, he's been planning something for her,and from what i could tell he seems both nervous and afraid, is he gonna breakup with her?i hope so.

Right now I'm at his place, watching him play his guitar, i actually didn't want to come, but i did promise that id help him with whatever he's planning, since, I was the one who got them together, wait didn't i mention that? No? Well now you know. Riley (if thats ur name then you can change it) and I were bestfriends, waaaaaaaay before c/n and i were. i introduced him to riley when he and i started hanging out, and since then, they acted different around each other, as if they liked one another, oh wait, they did. anyways, long story short, they both told me separately about what they felt, and it bugged me since i didn't want both of my bff's sad if they thought otherwise. so being the crazy, loving and caring friend that i am, i hooked them up. And it hurt...... A lot.

" So you cool with that?" C/n asked

And because i was narrating the situation to you guys, i mindlessly nodded, not even knowing what i had agreed to, i snapped out of my trance and saw that c/n was down on one knee, blushing, a small black box lined with velvet trimmed ribbons in his hands.

" Will you marry me?"
I started to tear up, and i soon tackled c/n to the ground, screaming yes again and again, he soon spoke up" nice tackle l/n, same goes with your acting, Riley will say yes for sure!" He babbled while sitting properly on the tiled floor," a-acting? Oh y-yeah acting" you stuttered, " hey, something wrong?" He asked, concern showing in his face. He knew that you only stutter when you felt terribly wrong, and I've got to admit, I did.

" No, its just that, i really, really got into the scene" i lied, forcing a smile " okay then, and dont forget to do your part okay?" The [hair color of your crush] haired boy reminded, i tilted my head in confusion, then quickly remembered that i wasn't listening to a thing he had said.

" Uhhh yeah, but just to clarify, could you tell my what im supposed to do again?" I asked, twiddling with my thumbs. he chuckled softly ," sure, so what your gonna do is your gonna lead her to our meeting spot-A.K.A the park, and ill take care of the rest"

" and at what time will i bring her to the park and where exactly?", he sighs, but not in annoyance. " bring her around 7 ,and just follow the yellow brick road towards some bright lights and violins" he then flashed his signature smile, awaiting your response ,"sure."

~~~~le timeskip to the park~~~

I did as c/n told me to do, who knew that there was an actual yellow brick path named yellow brick road in the park, huh, the more you know.

right now i was in the sidelines, watching them eat, along with Daniel, c/n's best-guy-friend and my pretty close friend as well, he knew that i had a crush on c/n, yet, he never tattled. I knew what was coming next and so did Daniel, and it hurt me, bad. " You okay?" Dan asked, facing me." Yeah, im good" i stiffly replied, a small tear finding its way down my face." Liar" he accused with a soft laugh, making me laugh as well, he pulled me closer to him as he put an arm around my shoulders, rubbing my left arm ( he's on your right) "it'll be alright, trust me.........I've dealt with friendzone too" he assured me, but mumbled the last part, as i if didn't hear it, which i did. I turned my head towards him, about to ask who put him in such a horrible place, but Riley's gasp caught both of our attention, i snapped my head towards her ,only to see c/n already down on one knee, about to ask those four words.

"Will you marry me?" As c/n said those words, i quietly let my tears fall, which made Dan let go of my shoulders, and take my hand, letting me know that he's there for me.

The air was filled with suspense,anticipation and silence, but what Riley replied next made me want to start my bawling, i squeezed Daniel's hand as she replied.

"I'd love to........."