Silence

Y/n's Pov

Silence, silence can actually be quite irritating; depending on the situation of course. One of the things that I've loved more than food, is music, basically any genre; as long as it fills in the silence. Whenever I'm at home, I never take my earphones or headphones off, if mom needs me, she would text me to let me know.

Right now, I'm watching one of the new Vanossgaming videos, considering that I've watched too many Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Nigahiga, and Gametheory, although I haven't watched pewdiepie yet, but I'm planning on starting soon. (( this statement is true, to all those bros out there, what vid do you recommend I watch first?))

" but do you know what's better than a dedidated wamburgini? Knowledge."

I chuckled as I replayed the 'ad' one more time, only laughing harder. I decided to watch only one vid for today just as I stress reliever, considering that practically ALL of our teachers had given us homework. I groaned just by the thought of it. Just then my Facebook chimed, signaling that I had received a message, I narrowed my eyes and chuckled at the message that c/n sent to our squad group chat. Soon more messages came piling after.

----convo
C/n: KNOWLEDGE 😂😂
Bf/n: grrr, shut up c/n! I'm tryin to do homework here!
C/n: well I guess that you need more KNOWLEDGE to answer those questions!! 😂😂😂
Bf/n: I swear one more message and I'll personally hunt you down.
.
.
.
.
.
C/n: knowledge.

---Bf/n has left the conversation---

--end of convo

I laugh softly as I mute the convo, and started to do my homework. " let's see, what shall I do first?" I ask no one in particular, I was already done with the science, language, Arts, Music, PE and civics, now it just narrows the list down between Math,Algebra or advanced physics.
" I think I'll just stick with math."

As I scan the equations I can't help but drift off into thought, mostly about c/n, yeah. he's one of my close friends aside from bf/n, and we do have a lot in common, but he can just get annoying- scratch that- VERY annoying at times, and we usually tend to argue most of the time.

I look back down at my binder/textbook/notebook, and realized that I had mindlessly written all the answers to the problems. And being the hungry person I am, I go with it and go downstairs to grab my fave doughnut. Then, I continue to do the other homework.

---timeskip

So far, I got most of the homework right! I ended up with pretty high scores! I mentally cheered as I reviewed the scores once again. I can't say that I'm a straight A student, but I do have pretty high grades. (( if you're a straight A student, ignore this.))

Chatter filled the hallways as I headed towards the cafeteria, along with my lunch; a f/sandwich sandwich! Soon I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders, so I looked to see who it belonged to but failed as its owner engulfed my in a hug. " y/n!!" Bf/n squealed,

"guess what!!"
"what?"
She giggled," nevermind~~ you're probably not interested in any news about c/n having a crush on you~" my eyes widened as I quickly covered her mouth blushing a deep red all the while
" shhhh! Someone might hear! Especially c/n!", I let go of her mouth before I felt an arm wrap around my waist, " I heard someone call out my awesome name" c/n said, making me roll my eyes playfully and playfully smack him on the head," shut up, you're not Gilbert!" He only chuckled in response, not letting go of my waist, as we- bf/n, me and c/n- strode down the hallway towards the cafeteria.

But once we got there, we just chatted with our other friends,I talked to f/n, bf/n talking to o/f/n  
, c/n talking to o/bf/n. We sat at our regular table, in our regular spots:

O/bf/n, f/n, o/f/n
Table
C/n, me , bf/n

Although today the cafeteria was even more crowded than usual, so we had to squeeze beside each other so that we won't get bumped my other students. As I was talking to f/n, I felt something squeeze my left hand, I look at it to see c/n's hand on mine, slowly intertwining our fingers, we both blushed as we continued our own conversations.

--timeskip after school, park--

Third person

The group of friends sigh in unison; the two were at it again; fighting over something rather silly. Although it was quite interesting how they would fight for their own opinions and they wouldn't easily give up might I add. The others sat on the grass of their local park as c/n and y/n were arguing, seriously yet playfully, you could see a similar spark in both their eyes, one of fire, and one of amusement.

No matter how much they would deny it, it was quite obvious that they liked each other, however it was oblivious to the two. Some even were convinced that their LQs ( love quarrels) were their way of bonding, even thought you could clearly see that they were close enough.

One minute they're hugging and talking and holding hands, then arguing and playfully chasing each other the next. Some saw this as an 'on-off relationship', but the truth is, they just don't want it to be to obvious that they like each other; in other words, they were being tsunderes.

" they look so cute together!" F/n squealed, o/bf/n agreeing. " HEY! you two look like a married couple!" Bf/n exclaimed at the two, whom ignored it, but weren't unfazed. At this point of the argument, the others had already left, as the h/c hair colored girl stormed off into the tree populated portion of the park, c/n quickly following.

But once he catches up, they only started the argument once again.

" how many times do I have to tell you that that's not how you say it!!?" The girl fumed playfully
" NUH UH! It is how you say it!!" The boy countered
" Oh yeah, well, [ throws an insult]" y/n insulted
" well, at least, I'm not a(n) [throws an insult]" c/n retorted, making the girl growl
" shut up [ tease name]"
C/n narrowed his eyes" I Told you not to call me that!! And why don't YOU shut up?!"
" Make me!!" She growled, stepping an inch closer as if threatening
" FINE!"
"FINE!"

C/n swiftly grabbed her waist with one hand while he used his other hand to gently press her head against his, y/n was taken aback by his action, but quickly melted into the kiss,placing her hands on his nape, pushing him closer to herself to deepen the kiss, c/n's hands wrapped around her waist a little tighter, both of them wanting to have the other to themselves, even just for this moment.

The h/c haired girl smiled, as she had finally taken a liking to the silence, turns out, silence can feel pretty good.