Challenges. Frickin challenges( not an update )

Before I start, I want to apologize for not updating for the past couple weeks, but don't worry, I'll be updating an actual chapter in a short while :)

Challenged by: VanossGamingCrewFan oh and Karyll, the pic is for you :) ;)

Questions:

1) How long have you been Writing?
- well, I started writing a long while after I joined wattpad sooo.... Around six months.

2) Why did you choose to be an author?
- * TRIGGER WARING: CHEESINESS!*
It started out as a hobby, then I realized that people actually read the crap I make and that they actually enjoyed it so I continued on for my lovely readers.

And also most of the books here get turned into movies.  And with The money I could make (around 10 million), I can pay less than half of my future college loans!

3) How do you think of Your stories?
- fantasizing. Sometimes I like to fantasize about VERY fictional scenes/stories about me and some oc's, and I use most of the sugar coated scenes I make for my stories.

4) Oneshots or full blown stories?
- full blown. I've been planning on making a full blown ever since I made my oc's, but alas! Procrastination and demotivation get the best of me. * I SWEAR IT WILL BE PUBLISHED! Ehem, next question plea-

5) How did you find wattpad?
- okay, so here in the Philippines, some Filipino wattpad authors got their books turned into movies, and I got interested so I tried wattpad out.

6)Vanoss or Delirious?
- I can't choose. So I'll pick "or"

7)video games or YouTube?
-without video games the YouTube channel I'm planning on making would just be filled with speed art/speed paint, but without YouTube, life would be crappy. So once again, I choose "or" ;)

8) Favorite Youtuber?
- gaming: MARKIMOO
  Art: TAXEYCAB

9) how did you find your favorite youtuber?
- honestly, at first I wasn't that fond of mark, then one time, while I was loading a Vanoss ( or was it skyvsgaming??)  video, and ad appeared and I saw it belonged to mark and I decided to try it out. It was the whisper whisper challenge video and hell, was I entertained.

Mentions of taxey just Literally appeared everywhere, Ytuber fanfic, Yt recommend etc. and so I decided to check out her channel.

10) If you could meet someone and be with them for a whole week, who would they be and why?

- MY F*C*ING OC, DANIEL. WHY? BECAUSE I FUK*N LIKE HIM, PLUS HE CAN DO SOME MAGIC STUFF, SO HE COULD STAY PERMANENTLY AND THEN HE COULD POSSIBLY BRING MY OTHER OC'S TO LIFE, THEN MY GANG WOULD BE COMPLETE. IDFC IF IM THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN'T HAVE POWERS, IM GOOD AS LONG AS I HAVE THEM.

NOW FOR THE TAGS!
VanossGamingCrewFan, Hehehehe, @Katey_watey,DetectiveKM, Lydia-the-insane FriesOfTheFrench, PuppyRelp TheFoxThatReads, oh and Dragon-fang

Questions

1) fave food?
2)fave youtuber or wattpad author
3) top 3 fave stories that you want to recommend
4) fave color
5) initial of your crush( no fictionals,youtubers, or actors/ Actresses allowed)
  6) fave video game
7) why do you wright stories?
8) any.......crimes that you've committed?
9) why'd you join wattpad?
10) kiss, marry and throw off a cliff, any of your friends,( tag them)